What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theory on reddit 6 months ago :crazwhat: :

The gum-gum fruit is actually the moon-moon fruit and gives him tidal forces.

Luffy does have the ability of the tidal forces and can pull (i.e. stretch) his body in all directions.
His awakening would be that he can apply these forces on other objects as well. Tidal force: Wikipedia

The / A previous user of the fruit was Oars, the continent puller!!!

Awakened fruit users have shown to change the environment of whole islands (permanently). Luffy might not destroy the red line, but might be able to increase the sea level so much, that the sea level is as high as the red line, also creating the often theorized "all blue".

This theory "connects" with the recent revelation of the interest of the government in the fruit and with the sun and moon theme. The government might think / might have thought that Luffy cannot awaken the fruit to such an extent that he is a threat and / or that they now have a countermeasure (Vegapunk?...)

That is all for now and was just an idea I had 15 minutes ago...

Thanks for reading!

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/ojiztp

Luffy does have the ability of the tidal forces and can pull (i.e. stretch) his body in all directions. His awakening would be that he can apply these forces on other objects as well. Tidal force: Wikipedia

Awakened fruit users have shown to change the environment of whole islands (permanently). Luffy might not destroy the red line, but might be able to increase the sea level so much, that the sea level is as high as the red line, also creating the often theorized "all blue".

This theory "connects" with the recent revelation of the interest of the government in the fruit and with the sun and moon theme. The government might think / might have thought that Luffy cannot awaken the fruit to such an extent that he is a threat and / or that they now have a countermeasure (Vegapunk?...)

Thanks for reading!

And why the fuck Luffy was immune to lightning ?

Tidal forces are well know for being very resistant to punches and kicks but as soon as you throw a sword into the mix it's over...

Luffy does have the ability of the tidal forces and can pull (i.e. stretch) his body in all directions. His awakening would be that he can apply these forces on other objects as well. Tidal force: Wikipedia

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.