What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People hyping up luffy using an awakening later makes no sense to me. Exactly what will make his devil fruit awakening great? He won't be able to make rubber since his base ability doesn't allow him to do so. And therefore he won't be able to make surfaces rubber. Eg. Doffy can make strings hence why he can turn objects into it via awakening. Another eg katakuri can make moochi hence why he can turn other things into moochi thus creating more moochi. Another eg. Crocodile can make sand hence the reason why his awakening allows him to turn other things into it thus making more of it. Luffy does not make rubber. He simply is it. So similar to a zoan his awakening is going to have to he self inflicted instead.

Another thing that makes zero sense is the thought that he will awaken his devil fruit against blackbeard. That makes zero sense since blackbeard's ability naturally counters other fruits. Luffys best bet against blackbeard is more understand of advanced haki straight across the board.

And lastly if I had o guess what luffys awakening would be it would be the ability to produce even more elasticity while at the same time increasing the density of his rubber something that he can only do when he combines haki with inflating his muscles which is how he access gear 4. Luffy will be able to access gear 4 with its benefits without having to use haki to utilize it or sustain which thus makes him lasts much longer in the form since he no longer would have to waste haki. By doing this the moment he adds haki to his awakened gear 4 body would be even more destructive that it ever was
Post automatically merged:

The seething this would generate would be amazing:suresure: but I hope its not the case, if its Luffy's fruit then I would prefer it to be a special paramecia or logia of latex, the change would be minor
So someone named monkey is going to get the monkey fruit? Is it the same way that people thought that dragon had a dragon fruit because his name was dragon? Lol

Last edited:
Another reddit theory:

Just a wild discussion... Based on top priority of WG when it comes to gomu gomu no mi, I want to say that its not a rubber fruit, that's just a passive effect of mythical zoan Monkey Monkey no mi - model: Wukong.

This would explain: top secret mission/rubber-ish+fire-ish nature/depiction as a diety/gomu gomu not recognised as something really important by most of the marines

No need to downvote, I don't think there is higher than 2% chance of this happening, but I want to speculate, what if :D

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/pvbtvx
Never knew Wukong was rubber.

All I know is the secret name of the DF won't be anything as complicated or worth much time to spend on. We are probably going to go crazy on theories and in the end, it would be a lame thing..... An example (recent one)that comes to my mind is Kaido's debt to BM, felt like it was a big deal...but it was such a lame thing....and moreover Kaido doesn't even feel like he has any debt.

Another reddit theory:

Just a wild discussion... Based on top priority of WG when it comes to gomu gomu no mi, I want to say that its not a rubber fruit, that's just a passive effect of mythical zoan Monkey Monkey no mi - model: Wukong.

This would explain: top secret mission/rubber-ish+fire-ish nature/depiction as a diety/gomu gomu not recognised as something really important by most of the marines

No need to downvote, I don't think there is higher than 2% chance of this happening, but I want to speculate, what if :D

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/pvbtvx
Goku fruit

People hyping up luffy using an awakening later makes no sense to me. Exactly what will make his devil fruit awakening great? He won't be able to make rubber since his base ability doesn't allow him to do so. And therefore he won't be able to make surfaces rubber. Eg. Doffy can make strings hence why he can turn objects into it via awakening. Another eg katakuri can make moochi hence why he can turn other things into moochi thus creating more moochi. Another eg. Crocodile can make sand hence the reason why his awakening allows him to turn other things into it thus making more of it. Luffy does not make rubber. He simply is it. So similar to a zoan his awakening is going to have to he self inflicted instead.

Another thing that makes zero sense is the thought that he will awaken his devil fruit against blackbeard. That makes zero sense since blackbeard's ability naturally counters other fruits. Luffys best bet against blackbeard is more understand of advanced haki straight across the board.

And lastly if I had o guess what luffys awakening would be it would be the ability to produce even more elasticity while at the same time increasing the density of his rubber something that he can only do when he combines haki with inflating his muscles which is how he access gear 4. Luffy will be able to access gear 4 with its benefits without having to use haki to utilize it or sustain which thus makes him lasts much longer in the form since he no longer would have to waste haki. By doing this the moment he adds haki to his awakened gear 4 body would be even more destructive that it ever was

So someone named monkey is going to get the monkey fruit? Is it the same way that people thought that dragon had a dragon fruit because his name was dragon? Lol
I'm not sure what use it would have or if there's even any chance it's used this way but just because he doesn't produce rubber doesn't mean he couldn't turn other things rubber, if we understand paramecia awakening as expanding the power or influence of DF abilities beyond oneself then Luffy who has rubber properties could grant that property to other things (instead of a rubber mass being produced from the ground the ground itself would have rubber properties).

white eyes dragon kaido aint finished the anime team made it so clear:
by the way the first 3minutes of this anime episode in which you see Kaido falling unconscoius the Toei team used Zoro song track :cheers:

whatever Luffy does to Kaido, this fight aint over until chop head :cheers:

All I know is the secret name of the DF won't be anything as complicated or worth much time to spend on. We are probably going to go crazy on theories and in the end, it would be a lame thing..... An example (recent one)that comes to my mind is Kaido's debt to BM, felt like it was a big deal...but it was such a lame thing....and moreover Kaido doesn't even feel like he has any debt.
It should be a big deal since the Gorosei hasnt changed the name of world ending fruits like the quake quake but changed this one. Also how is BM giving Kaido the strongest zoan in the verse a lame thing?

The delusional one is the one who always takes Ls like
1. Kaido is not the World's Strongest
2. No Databook mentioned Kaido's title
3. King will never fight Zoro
4. Wings refers to only Sanji and not Zoro
5. Carrot joins the crew
6. Current Zoro defeats Current Kaido solo
7. Kaido does not have hybrid form
8. Calamities do not have hybrid forms.
9. Tejas thinks that Sanji can defeat Kaido
10. Asura kills Kaido
11. Purgatory Onigiri destroys King
12. King is weaker than Doflamingo
13. Akainu is stronger than Kaido
14. WB division Commanders are ranked strength wise.
15. Kaido hybrid form is awakening
16. Zunesha is not the World's Tallest known Living being
17. Zoro does not require a power upgrade to beat King
Still the same broken record man, when will your child being get tired?

Most of these either constitute your wrong speculation about what I think or educated guesses a few are funnily truths. :kayneshrug:

Mister Marco > Akainu and yonko low diff admirals

Status
Not open for further replies.