What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to make this a swordsman thing (i don't think Kizaru has anything to do with Zoro truly), but I think his power is broken as shit and needs to be handled with Future Sight.

I do have this weird feeling that if Vegapunk gets his own central arc (either alone or Elbaf), Kizaru might serve as the next antagonist for Luffy while every one else handles the SSG/Kuma/Sentoumaru or whomever else exists in the Marine science division.

I think the moment that Zoro/Sanji fight Admirals will be when Luffy fights Akainu and they handle Fuji/Ryokugyuu. Not really a Yonko/Admiral debate, but just think Kizaru's broken power is what serves the upped advantage against Luffy and where I think he might go next.

Plus there's also this:

And the fact that Kizaru had quite a few personal interactions with Luffy during Marineford, I wouldn't be surprised if Oda tried to parallel that shit back at Kizaru by having Luffy kick him in the face.

Idk, probably wrong about this, but I can't shake the feeling that if we need to address Kuma and the Revos, we might be addressing Vegapunk, his SSG and even Sentoumaru and Kizaru. Depends on what comes next, which I clearly can't wait for lol
Seeing Luffy vs Kizaru and Zoro vs Kuma isn't a bad deal, tbh. :hohoho:
Post automatically merged:

Another reddit theory:

Just a wild discussion... Based on top priority of WG when it comes to gomu gomu no mi, I want to say that its not a rubber fruit, that's just a passive effect of mythical zoan Monkey Monkey no mi - model: Wukong.

This would explain: top secret mission/rubber-ish+fire-ish nature/depiction as a diety/gomu gomu not recognised as something really important by most of the marines

No need to downvote, I don't think there is higher than 2% chance of this happening, but I want to speculate, what if :D

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/pvbtvx
Gonna shake the fandom if true. :christindeed:
Post automatically merged:

Sorry I don't agree with that notion. I don't believe Shanks has any viking ties or relation to Erik the Red lol.

Their crew is an entire Yakuza motif more than anything imo. I think right off the bat, Shiryu not being better than Mihawk, nor seeming like he will be, already puts Blackbeard going down first.

Just the way I see if you've followed a lot of the posts I make regarding Shanks.
Just to clarify, you believe Luffy vs Shanks and Zoro vs Mihawk will be the two endgame fights above everything else? :bamathink:

Last edited:
Imu is the most beautiful girl and she just does all this world domination thing in order to get Luffy's attention. She wanna be the mistress to Luffy's sub but alas Luffy's always a dom so she will be like okai i'll be the sub instead and she'll always stare at Luffy like dis

Step aside Zoro, Hancock, Shirahoshi, the real waifu is here and she is also the ultimate final boss. :lumazed:

Imu is the most beautiful girl and she just does all this world domination thing in order to get Luffy's attention. She wanna be the mistress to Luffy's sub but alas Luffy's always a dom so she will be like okai i'll be the sub instead and she'll always stare at Luffy like dis

Step aside Zoro, Hancock, Shirahoshi, the real waifu is here and she is also the ultimate final boss. :lumazed:
Luffy's mother :crazwhat::crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.