What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, Mihawk’s best chance of being involved is Zoro… The mere fact that Zoro MUST defeat Mihawk is the literal plot point that will ensure Mihawk meets Zoro again

Whether shanks dies right now has literally nothing to do with Zoro fighting Mihawk… Zoro must become WSS and that’s got nothing to do with Shanks

you are also misunderstanding what I was saying about Shanks’ importance… I said LUFFY FIGHTING SHANKS is unimportant… Or at least MUCH LESS important than Zoro fighting Mihawk… Because one is the literal end of a character’s entire journey and dream… While the other one is fanservice at best
Post automatically merged:

@YASER
I guess Vista is in fact stronger than Mihawk meaning Zoro is stronger than mihawk

Which makes chapter 1036 with Zoro remembering his promise to beat Mihawk real weird… I guess it will be a low diff when they meet?
:choppawhat:
What an exaggeration lol. It's literally not fanservice "at best". Luffy surpassing Shanks is quite literally part of the drive of this plot. How can people read a 1000 chapters of one piece and say silly exaggerated shit like this, especially when Shanks has had far more relevance to the plot than Mihawk has ever had

What an exaggeration lol. It's literally not fanservice "at best". Luffy surpassing Shanks is quite literally part of the drive of this plot. How can people read a 1000 chapters of one piece and say silly exaggerated shit like this, especially when Shanks has had far more relevance to the plot than Mihawk has ever had
Luffy vs Shanks isnt fanservice :lulz:

So Fujitora brought multiple ships to fight sea kings?
Both Boa and Mihawk's islands are in the calm belt iirc.
You have no way to confirm either
So you think Issho would be sitting on his ass talking to Sakazuki on the Denden Mushi in the middle of a fight against a Shichibukai? :giogio:

And if you want to say he was simply on his way there I bring you back to my 1st point, the Marines have already arrived in 956, Fuji hasn't in 957

So you think Issho would be sitting on his ass talking to Sakazuki on the Denden Mushi in the middle of a fight against a Shichibukai? :giogio:

And if you want to say he was simply on his way there I bring you back to my 1st point, the Marines have already arrived in 956, Fuji hasn't in 957
Because Fuji is the type to leap into action immediately? He would never sit around and wait for how destiny unfolds. Nope not him.

Luffy vs Shanks isnt fanservice :lulz:
It's as much "fanservice" as Zoro vs Mihawk is. Both are necessitated by the plot to occur. I'll pull my post from earlier in the thread of needed. Luffy intends on fighting Shanks and has said so multiple times.

Not once has Shanks been downplayed as a pirate in this series, in fact he's been set up to be scarier/more of a threat than we think

@Lance_Dragonite can you confirm these spoilers?

- It is revealed that Doflamingo is the true captain of the beast pirates.
- Kaido apologizes to Doflamingo for being useless in the grand scheme of things.
- A huge shadow appears in front of Wano, dwarfing the Marine Battleships
- It is a string clone made by Doflamingo
- Chapter Ends with Editor's note: "The lurking legend is..?!"
- Break next week

Status
Not open for further replies.