What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost ten years later and people still believe Doffy was stronger than Cracker when BM literally sent out Cracker knowing fully well that Luffy beat Doffy? When Luffy had to run away for hours from Cracker while having Cracker weakness assistance from Nami? :milaugh:
And then Luffy sent little Cracker back flying to his Mama. As if BM sucked at powerscaling.

Almost ten years later and people still believe Doffy was stronger than Cracker when BM literally sent out Cracker knowing fully well that Luffy beat Doffy? When Luffy had to run away for hours from Cracker while having Cracker weakness assistance from Nami? :milaugh:
People keep overhyping doffy. I agree as a villain he was amazing. Strength wise thou he is 4th commander level. Doffy couldn’t hurt Luffy in gear 4 cracker did. Luffy said that crackers defense was the toughest he had yet faced but blew through doffy like nothing in G4

People keep overhyping doffy. I agree as a villain he was amazing. Strength wise thou he is 4th commander level. Doffy couldn’t hurt Luffy in gear 4 cracker did. Luffy said that crackers defense was the toughest he had yet faced but blew through doffy like nothing in G4

4th commander level is people like Judge or Perospero

doffy isn’t that weak

And then Luffy sent little Cracker back to his Mama. As if BM sucked at powerscaling.
Luffy had elemental advantage help from Nami and kept running away from Cracker for 11 hours. Luffy was forced to eating his biscuits after water softening from Nami. Doffy isn't a glutton nor is he ever getting past Cracker's soldiers who have superior CoA and overwhelm him.

Doffy couldn't even fight G4 Luffy for more than a few tens of minutes

But you can ignore manga facts over the narrative that Cracker was above the likes of Dressrosa for some silly Doffy wank

I’ll be real with you too I’m not exactly sure how Cracker is supposed to deal with Doffy’s awakening.
Doffy isn't getting past Cracker's own CoA hardening. It took Luffy a new G4 form Tankman (which he could only obtain by eating enough biscuits) to counter Cracker and send him flying. Boundman and its strongest moves clearly wasn't cutting it.

Luffy had elemental advantage help from Nami and kept running away from Cracker for 11 hours. Luffy was forced to eating his biscuits after water softening from Nami. Doffy isn't a glutton nor is he ever getting past Cracker's soldiers who have superior CoA and overwhelm him.

Doffy couldn't even fight G4 Luffy for more than a few tens of minutes

But you can ignore manga facts over the narrative that Cracker was above the likes of Dressrosa for some silly Doffy wank
Big Mom knew Luffy had his crew with him and still sent Cracker do the job.
Yet this is how Cracker came back to her

Proof she isn't reliable when it comes to powerscaling
Also gamme knife destroying your opponent organs > Nami making rain

Status
Not open for further replies.