What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then i guess that makes you kenny
You know that Kenny will become a millionaire and Cartman will be a homeless alcoholic?

Post automatically merged:

Hey man that’s pretty toxic @bennbeckman
I never said that I can’t be toxic. I can be really nice and most of the time everything is fine. I’m only toxic to you because you deserve it

Does anybody else not give a shit about Shanks? I never really cared for him that much, tbh.

Never understood why people get so hyped about him.

I got a little bit more interested in him after finding out he was talking with the Five Elders, hope Oda does something cool with it.
I don't care about character but Stoping kaido and King and the war ain't hype? Lol

Now this sounds like a good chapter,but there will be a break after that. Thats the problem with One Piece,too many breaks! Well,at least apparently Oda next week will be allowed to take a bath and shave his beard,according to some of his recent words.

You know that Kenny will become a millionaire and Cartman will be a homeless alcoholic?

I never said that I can’t be toxic. I can be really nice and most of the time everything is fine. I’m only toxic to you because you deserve it
You’re referring to post covid kenny
I’m preferring to the earlier seasons of Kenny and for obvious reasons…..

At the end of the day you are a Zorotard who will never see reason therefore I shouldn’t waste time on you any longer

That is toxic, that user along with most other users have admitted at some point that they are toxic that's the difference between you and them.

They including myself admit to being toxic while you for some reason dont and have a need to call it a tough love dose of honesty
Because i don’t see how I’m being toxic
I wouldn’t hesitate to admitting it if i saw it

You’re referring to post covid kenny
I’m preferring to the earlier seasons of Kenny and for obvious reasons…..

At the end of the day you are a Zorotard who will never see reason therefore I shouldn’t waste time on you any longer

Because i don’t see how I’m being toxic
I wouldn’t hesitate to admitting it if i saw it
Because you're too ignorant to understand it.

And I do enjoy you proving my point

When you are insulted you cry wolf and call others toxic

When you insult others it's not toxic

Status
Not open for further replies.