What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorousei with blond hair and a short beard: "Then why did the “World Government”...
go out of their way to give THAT “Akuma no Mi” another name!!"

In fact, this dialogue almost seems to imply that the Gorosei aren’t even apart of the true “World Government”
They were probably referring to the original World Government. The initial 20 Countries

But it does make you wonder:

What makes them worthy to be Gorosei?
Easy : younger gorsei have to be educated by older gorsei. It is like teacher share information to studen. Then student become teacher. Teacher teach the new student. This is how I think process of gorsei work this way.
They select best world nobles of best talent to become gorsei.

Gorousei with a birthmark spots on his forehead: "No... That's impossible!!
Even to us, that “fruit” has become a legend.
For the past centuries, it hasn't even “awaken” once.

Gorousei with blond hair and a short beard: "Then why did the “World Government”...
go out of their way to give THAT “Akuma no Mi” another name!!"
The Gorosei speaking with each other, they don´t know the Zunisha thing yet, it is two seperate events, the CP0 seeing Zunisha, Goroseii learning that someone having "this" unique power.
Oda hyping a df and then also bringing up Zunisha, but both are not linked to each other.

The way how the Gorosei react to the df, it make it less possible that they mean Luffy and co, since they already know the powers of Luffy and co for a while, it must be a report from someone else who see the df power which reportet to the Gorosei who are now shocked.
But in other case the df awakened power got hyped and I doubt a weak character can awake his df, we see on Law and Kid, two high/top tiers how hard it is to control hiis awakened df as newbie.

And the only two df who got hyped at most been Luffy and Kaido df, Luffy from Who´s Who battle with info and Kaido got his df in God valley. I assume one of these df is the unique df which the Gorosei hype?

Kaido vs Luffy is pretty insane.
Luffy fighting Kaido so good alone with G2/G3 is really a good view, Kaido will need to show more and im sure next chapter we see Hybird Kaido vs G4.

Status
Not open for further replies.