What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the action is as good as Redon is making it sound. Luffy fans have been starving he hasn’t had his own chapter in at least 3-4 months

I’m fuckin PRAYING that the fruit they’re talking about isn’t the Gomu Gomu no Mi but it’s pretty much set in stone at this point

This is Naruto now guys

:luffylaugh:
Better than tama bullshit fruit, anything but tama

Why do you repeat the same thing? Show an argument to prove your point. The guy is right, there's world building around this.

Luffy was out in chap 1013 and he returned in 1025. That was the time to prove what Rayleigh said when he trained Luffy. Can you prove your point? Or you will repeat the same statement? :suresure::suresure::suresure:
I repeat because it's a fact and because you can't refute it, personal opinions don't change how the whole thing came about and was thrown at us readers. You can try to invent it

but in the end, when you go back and read it, you'll see all the shit done.

Nobody is going to go after the Kibi Kibi no Mi if it's just a fruit that allows you to make Kibi dangos as long as the true nature is hidden.

Wano opened with Tama being captured because of her power, remember?
Sure but it would be a shame if the name change doesn't actually affect the plot, like you said they wanted to capture Tama precisely because they knew the value of her power.

It literally is written as a gag fight, what kind of tension is even here anymore? Luffy vs Crocodile, Luffy vs Lucci, and Luffy vs Katakuri had more tension than this bullshit. :pepemy:
lol what fucking tension? none of those fights had tension cause you knew luffy would win, plus luffy would just get another asspull powerup if he got knocked out again or was on the verge of losing anyway

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If it turns out to be about Tama, I will personally pay an inspiring actor to be Oda for a day, just so I could punch them in the face.
I laughed at it being tama first too :(

Then I realised she been kod and her power doesn't undo

Then I think if monster sea King's were fed she basically ancient weapon poseiden

Then I realise if she fed zunisha she could control it

Then you think any monster dragon giant beast etc

:(
Tama the god

I hope the action is as good as Redon is making it sound. Luffy fans have been starving he hasn’t had his own chapter in at least 3-4 months

I’m fuckin PRAYING that the fruit they’re talking about isn’t the Gomu Gomu no Mi but it’s pretty much set in stone at this point

This is Naruto now guys

Could be worse. Could be Otameh's. :catsweat:

Well, Luffy's or Otameh's, we gonna dislike it hard anyway, so bring it, Lolda. :usoprice:

This is literally an application of internal destruction lmao. All Luffy is doing instead of imbuing CoA, he's imbuing Conquerors too.

It's not rocket science to understand this. He literally says it in 1010.
One was shown decades ago, was developed and prepared for us... another was played... the 2 may have similar operation, but only one had construction..

if you still can't get that through your head, don't quote me anymore... I don't want to be teaching basic interpretation to others.

This is Naruto now guys

Could be worse. Could be Otameh's. :catsweat:

Well, Luffy's or Otameh's, we gonna dislike it hard anyway, so bring it, Lolda. :usoprice:

Status
Not open for further replies.