What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It took Kaido almost 60 years to get to his current power level but Luffy did it in a week.
:kriwhat:
Because Luffy is actually out their fighting opponents far stronger than him, toppling governments, walking into the world’s dangerous prison and coming out alive, learning haki from PK’s first mate and perfecting his devil fruit. Unlike Kaido who is sits on his ass all day, gets drunk and cries.

How is Marco faster that G4 Snakeman? Let me address that point first.

So now Sanji is faster than Kizaru? :kobeha:

There was no prolonged fight between Marco and Kizaru because they clashed once doesn't mean they're as fast as each other. Rayleigh and Kizaru also clashed but I'd still class Kizaru as faster.

WCI Luffy G4 Snakeman still shits on Sanji speedwise.
How is he not faster?

I never said Marco or sanji are faster than kizaru, how tf did interpret that?

I said that marco being able to clash with kizaru makes him one of the fastest characters although he's slower than kizaru, same goes for old Rayleigh

Marco is ridiculously underrated lmao
Post automatically merged:

just to remember everybody: break next week

Because Luffy is actually out their fighting opponents far stronger than him, toppling governments, walking into the world’s dangerous prison and coming out alive, learning haki from PK’s first mate and perfecting his devil fruit. Unlike Kaido who is sits on his ass all day, gets drunk and cries.
Well yeah, and tbh powerscaling in OP has always been jank. It’s just a lot more jarring now since we’re literally at the top of the power spectrum.

Like it kinda feels like the gap between start of Wano Luffy and End of Wano Luffy is as big as the gap between End of Pre Time Skip Luffy and Post Time Skip Luffy.

Luffy getting one shot by base thunder bagua to getting one shot from adv coc Ragnarok

Now he can magically take bunch of adv coc attacks :kobeha::kobeha:
Fr terrible writing bro
Luffy could be guarding with ACoC but don’t you think the story would tell us this or elaborate on this???

Anyone who makes that argument just can’t be taken seriously lol they’re just pulling things out of no where to try and justify it

How is he not faster?

I never said Marco or sanji are faster than kizaru, how tf did interpret that?

I said that marco being able to clash with kizaru makes him one of the fastest characters although he's slower than kizaru, same goes for old Rayleigh

Marco is ridiculously underrated lmao
Post automatically merged:

Marco has never shown feats to put him above G4 Snakeman speed. Clashing with Kizaru doesn't show that.

I'm still quite doubtful of the idea that Sanji is faster than Marco to be honest. You say Sanji is base on his feats against Queen but Marco was holding off both King and Queen therefore you can't really say well Sanji is faster than Marco either but for devils advocate I'll say okay even if he is that doesn't put him above G4 Snakeman which is so fast that FS Level user like Katakuri struggled to keep up.

I thought you were saying because Marco clashed with Kizaru that means Marco is faster the Snakeman and because Sanji is faster than Marco that makes Sanji faster than Snakeman right? That would imply you're saying current Sanji is as fast or faster than Kizaru.

I don't disagree and you're the one underrated him currently putting him below Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.