What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although i disagree with Luffy magically being able to tank Named ACoC attacks all of a sudden after being One Shot by one previously

I do enjoy the salt of a certain fandom. Their tears almost restore my hope in humanity
Isn‘t it because he is using ACoC to defend himself? That’s why I think he now can tank those attacks cuz he is coating Himself in CoC and his defense is higher. It is not at the level where there is always black lightning and no physical contact but he is still able to tank stronger attacks.

If every devil fruit is awakened:

3DF Teach ~ 3 Yonko/Admirals

2DF Teach ~ 2 Yonko/Admirals

1DF Teach ~ 1 Yonko/Admiral

Base Teach ~ Katakuri

Kid Teach ~ Kid
Imagine BB eating or having the Cerberus zoan. And now imagine BB awaken his Gura(one of the most powerfull df ever, until now non Yonkou matches Whitebeard attack power/feat and he didn't even used awakening..just think this), his Yami fruit(most likes spamming black holes or make a whole darkness Dimension where he became more powerfull) and at top a awakened zoan... No one could stop this guy, he would be legit a God tier at this point, we see how even one awakened df can make someone stronger, see Law and Kid,imagine having 3 at sametime while even using adv CoC. At this point I would even believe these guys who saying it would take 3Admirals to beat Admiral Teach...
:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.