What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen it from Luffy and other commander-level people too many times to find
Can you imagine Kaido taking a sake break if he was facing the King of Hell?
Can you post? Cuz I don't see any commander pushing Kaido this far.
Silly nik, Zoro isn't a Yonko commander, he mid diffed one of the strongest with this new PU. Also, isn't that good? He's specifically using a drunken style exclusively on Luffy, saying it's been a while that someone pushed him this far in a 1vs1.

Anyway...

anyways...this fight going to be bloody....Kaido already started making Luffy uncomfortable...and when did Oda give Luffy an easy victory?.....all I want is no more break and no more stalling of Kaido from others.....flashback gonna start in next 2chapters......
Nah, we’re gonna cut away from Kaido now most likely. I predict next chapter is gonna be continuation of Big Meme fight. Either that or we continue Kaido fight till Luffy use g4, and Kaido use awakening then cut away

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
It is not the Kaido that has drunken mode with sadness, anger, etc.....it is anti Luffy squad, lol......:suresure:

they are in denial and anger state, now their coping mechanism is "no tension" and "plot armor" blah blah......soon "acceptance" stage will come.....:shocking:
"Why is Luffy so strong and why is he deflecting slashes with no weapon??":few:
"Why is he tanking advcoc attacks left, right and center when my fave can't go more than 15 mins without gassing out against coc less fodders":suresure:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Can you post? Cuz I don't see any commander pushing Kaido this far.
Silly nik, Zoro isn't a Yonko commander, he mid diffed one of the strongest with this new PU. Also, isn't that good? He's specifically using a drunken style exclusively on Luffy, saying it's been a while that someone pushed him this far in a 1vs1.

Anyway...
You never saw Luffy stop his kanabo before? You never saw people drawing blood from Kaido? :crazwhat:
Dont worry about Zoro, he is the strongest character in OP verse.
Worry about Luffy ruining everything he touches and yes, I am very salty about that. You are too but wont admit it.

Zoro can't push Kaido to that point
somehow you still don't get that Shuron Hakke is Kaido's power up
I know that Zoro cant push Kaido into tantrums because Zoro kills him with the first clean strike he lands now...

Usually Luffy gets a flashback when he gets knocked out by his opponent. Would be crazy if it happened to kaido this time, since his eyes have gone blank and all.
Don't think that's gonna happen, but would be kinda cool.

@Tyki_Mikk Kaido will get awakening where luffy gets g5 or something

Other than that its fine if kaido have high end techniques to show yet but kaido has been fighting for so long you think he would have shown them by now?

Ragnarok is Kaido's second strongest attack and luffy in base tanks it casually

Imo this is limit of Kaido's offense not taking awakening into account and reminder that most top tiers will get awakening

So if Ragnarok is a basic attack and kaido has MUCH more powerful attacks up his sleeve bar awakening then its fine otherwise not

Last edited:
it's disrespectful how oda is trying to force the 1v1 agenda, literally after kaido fought an army of high/top tiers.
:crocusuh:
And Luffy, when he was weaker than he is now, getting knocked out twice and drained to the point he couldn't move before this final 1vs1 would have 0 effect on his performance...
"Agenda" when it will be considered manga FACT by both parties and the world at Large that Luffy beat Kaido 1vs1.
wtf do you think the whole "1vs1 bet on Kaido" hype was all about? That the mc couldn't bypass well known societal impressions and would have to follow the prediction of npcs in the story?

Status
Not open for further replies.