What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh reading this chapter spoilers alone got that hype drug in my veins this chapter sounds amazing both as a fighting chapter and a story progression chapter we get to see more of Kaido as a Yonko and a character as well as an epic cliff hanger with a certain devil fruit " :funky:":whitepress:" I just hope it is not the damn Tama fruit calling in the ancient animal because that would be extra bullshit for a character we have known for such a short duration relatively to get such Hype and praise OUT OF THE FUCKING BLUE "
Your name
The “Leg” part. Does it refer to Sanji in some way?
Post automatically merged:

Kaido legit blink diffs Zoro lmfaoooo

@Tyki_Mikk Kaido will get awakening where luffy gets g5 or something

Other than that its fine if kaido have high end techniques to show yet its fine but kaido has been fighting for so long you think he would have shown them by now?

Ragnarok is Kaido's second strongest attack and luffy in base tanks it casually

Imo this is limit of Kaido's offense not taking awakening into account and reminder that most top tiers will get awakening

So if Ragnarok is a basic attack and kaido had MUCH more powerful attacks up his sleeve bar awakening then its fine otherwise not
I’m 99% sure Kaido has awakening. No way Oda will not give a yonko Zoan an awakening. It would be the biggest miss lol. Kaido is most likely the only Zoan user with awakening that will be shown in story except for the impel down fodders lmao

I’m 99% sure Kaido has awakening. No way Oda will not give a yonko Zoan an awakening. It would be the biggest miss lol. Kaido is most likely the only Zoan user with awakening that will be shown in story
Yeah its a given but same can be said for admirals/other yonkos

The problem I have is with his attacks because if base luffy can take them so can other top tiers

And Luffy, when he was weaker than he is now, getting knocked out twice and drained to the point he couldn't move before this final 1vs1 would have 0 effect on his performance...
"Agenda" when it will be considered manga FACT by both parties and the world at Large that Luffy beat Kaido 1vs1.
wtf do you think the whole "1vs1 bet on Kaido" hype was all about? That the mc couldn't bypass well known societal impressions and would have to follow the prediction of npcs in the story?
1-luffy was sleeping for at least 10 minutes
2-eat a month worth of food
3-rested for another 10 minutes
he recharged all of his haki and stamina, and he didn't suffer any fatal bleeding wound, he was decently fresh.
on the other hand kaido was noticeably weakened after yamato fought him.

the op world can believe whatever they want, but we all know that luffy can never defeat kaido in a proper 1v1.

So kaido is someone who likes drinking and now that he drinks b/w the fight cause he enjoying it doesn't make it a gag!
kaido is super sad in deep! so he going to diff phases is just a smart way to go deeper in kaido's character! so in my eyes its not a gag!
and even if it is at least it ain't a gag like the one he did with others! likekingufy
Enjoying the fight does not make it a gag. It's all the crying bullshit that does. :pepemy:

you the one who force zoro fight kaido 1v1 and kill him salty and insecure zoroboys.
lol, wtf are talking about.
i didn't say anything about zoro 1v1'ing kaido, but imo if a well rested AdvCoC zoro fought nerfed kaido 1v1 let's just say that zoro would be permanently wounding kaido with one sword style attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.