What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a serious fight? Like a serious all out war between the Strawhat pirates and the red hair pirates where people can kill one another and shit?
Probably not, I think he'll fight Luffy to test Luffy's resolve & capabilitie to do what's necessary. (With a lot of philosophical & political monologues involved in their fight).
:bamathink:

I mean I don't deny Luffy's might but he didn't inflict much of a damage so far probably.

When Zoro fought Kaido he was so serious and concerned about his AP, Meme first was despite her usual arrogant attitude then Zoro was struck by Hakai and lost a lot of his lethality.
both Luffy and Kaido didn’t even use their best moves on each other yet

and stop slurping on zoIo’s best move in his arsenal(ashura) that shit only inflicted superficial damage to Kaido lmao:gokulaugh:

both Luffy and Kaido didn’t even use their best moves on each other yet

and stop slurping on zoIo’s best move in his arsenal(ashura) that shit only inflicted superficial damage to Kaido lmao
If you learned how to read you would understand I didn't deny the former point, it's just I don't like Luffy being overhyped like that and at the same time a braindead anti Zoro agenda be pushed like that. And that's most likely not Zoro's strongest attack, I mean I would place King of Hell and even Farce of the Dead above Hiryuu Kaen all day and all night.

I mean I don't deny Luffy's might but he didn't inflict much of a damage so far probably.

When Zoro fought Kaido he was so serious and concerned about his AP, Meme first was despite her usual arrogant attitude then Zoro was struck by Hakai and lost a lot of his lethality.
Damn some people just can't accept Luffy> Zoro> Sanji, in terms of strength.
Not Luffy= Zoro>>> Sanji, or Luffy>>>>Zoro>= Sanji or any of that shit.

Kaido will get awakening where luffy gets g5 or something
Believe in Kaido, Oda did enough to make this fight very interesting, I expect something/twist with no everyone expect. Kaido will proof for beeing the strongest one. It kinda similar to Luffy vs Bullet,only different that Luffy can match Kaido.

I assume:
Hybrid Kaido higher end moves vs Boundman/G4 overall with Kaido slighty have the upperhand> Luffy using new move and pummeling Kaido>Kaido use awakening and have again the upperhand.

Luffy is a legit mid top tier, strong as a Admiral right now.

Kaido so far face:
1Admiral lvl character(Luffy right now)
3Low top tiers(Kid,Zoro and Yamato)
1(Inbetweener(Law)
4 High tiers(Denjiro,Ashura,Sulong Dukes)
5 Low High Tiers(Kiku,Kinemon,Raizo,Izo,Kawamatsu)

This dude is a legit beast and he still not fight all out!! Worth to call the strongest, im pretty sure Oda will hype Kaido soon more then Luffy. Just wait :)

Maybe in 2 piece. In one piece he was being nerfed by Enma and beat him in 1 chapter and a few pages when he learnt how to use it properly lol. Learn to read wesMidnight, I promise it'll help.

Mink medicine kicked in? It's a wonder everyone drags up your failed points from years back :suresure:
*due to kick in*, learn to read yourself lol.
Because they can't beat me in the present lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.