What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe in Kaido, Oda did enough to make this fight very interesting, I expect something/twist with no everyone expect. Kaido will proof for beeing the strongest one. It kinda similar to Luffy vs Bullet,only different that Luffy can match Kaido.

I assume:
Hybrid Kaido higher end moves vs Boundman/G4 overall with Kaido slighty have the upperhand> Luffy using new move and pummeling Kaido>Kaido use awakening and have again the upperhand.

Luffy is a legit mid top tier, strong as a Admiral right now.

Kaido so far face:
1Admiral lvl character(Luffy right now)
3Low top tiers(Kid,Zoro and Yamato)
1(Inbetweener(Law)
4 High tiers(Denjiro,Ashura,Sulong Dukes)
5 Low High Tiers(Kiku,Kinemon,Raizo,Izo,Kawamatsu)

This dude is a legit beast and he still not fight all out!! Worth to call the strongest, im pretty sure Oda will hype Kaido soon more then Luffy. Just wait :)
Yeah I am for a long time now (from 1010) but every time kaido uses same attacks in Divine Thunder and luffy fights in base :pepecry:

And I hope he shows powerful moves against g4 luffy because it's not fair to take feats he gets solely from awakening as other top tiers will also have it but didn't get chance to show like WB

BEST ARC EVAH
LUFFY SURPASSED HIMSELF! HE SHOWED TRUE POWER THAT KAIDO ONLY COULD DREAM ABOUT! EVEN BEING YOUNG HE BECAME STRONGER THAN YOUNKO. BEST WRITING EVAR! WHAT A EXCLUSIVE PLOT! UNIQUE GRRREATNESS!

Sarcasm

Oda is Clown
Luffy has been beating people older than him throughout the series.
Zoro and Sanji as 21 year olds, just beat people in their 40s and 50s who capped out as a Yonko Commander.

He was gonna suffer the side effects as soon as he got the medicine. Nothing apart from your idiotic headcanon says hes gonna suffer it now :suresure:

I don't partake in recreational drugs. What are you injecting?
Take your L and move on, you are embarrassing yourself, if you can't read or understand what the word "due" means, you shouldn't be wasting time on this forum, you have bigger problems.

BEST ARC EVAH
LUFFY SURPASSED HIMSELF! HE SHOWED TRUE POWER THAT KAIDO ONLY COULD DREAM ABOUT! EVEN BEING YOUNG HE BECAME STRONGER THAN YOUNKO. BEST WRITING EVAR! WHAT A EXCLUSIVE PLOT! UNIQUE GRRREATNESS!

Sarcasm

Oda is Clown
As much as I love One Piece, I am too not buying this shit that Luffy is already at a Yonkou level. I am fine with Luffy's adv conq and all. It makes sense. But I hate how Luffy's adv conq is now already at Kaidou's level and now splitting the skies. Now I am not a powerscaler. I don't have much interest in that but this is bullshit.

:luuh:

yh but you tell them this and they think it's a knock on Zoro.
Vivre Card: Zoro is the second strongest after the captain
Zoro stans: Zoro is clearly the strongest cos Nami said so back in WCI:risicheck:
Vc of pre skip zoro so 14 years ago. Why nothing about that currently ?

Only two got adv.coc PU this arc : luffy and zoro.
Only two got the parallel with legends : joyboy with luffy and zoro with ryuma !

Accept it :shocking:

Luffy has been beating people older than him throughout the series.
Zoro and Sanji as 21 year olds, just beat people in their 40s and 50s who capped out as a Yonko Commander.
This is cool, but why?! How?! Is there any explanation how he became stronger than strongest pirates in the world that no one was able to surpass?

It’s still so funny to me how people keep mentioning Zoro’s wish to kill Kaido even after the dude stated he’ll leave it up to Luffy
😂🤣🤣 not only that but the fact they forget Zoro trying to murder Orochi but never got the chance

Then there’s the matter of the Shamisen deal. Zoro’s not going to ignore that little detail
Zoro fans can't sleep properly while knowing the fact that luffy is gonna be wayyy stronger than zoro and is gonna defeat a yonko while zoros gonna stuck being 1st commander level this arc 🤣🤣, they want their zoro= luffy agendas to prevail but unfortunately for them it ain't happening

Status
Not open for further replies.