What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?.

Zoro who cannot even Defeat King with out of going to Sleep, will degeat a guy who pass through Gauntlet with Zoro on it.

Shugon Hakke is enough for him or Ragnaraku because destroy to top dome.
I mean Zoro didn't even rely on Asura during this fight, plus we don't even know for sure his stamina was fully recovered. 🤔

The 2 remaining Emperors get defeated before the Final War. The Final War against the World Government will only start after the One Piece has been found. That is after a new Pirate King has been crowned.

The final antagonist is inevitably the World Government.

Sakazuki cannot be the final antagonist as he's nothing but a lapdog of said World Government.

Imu, the Gorosei and/or perhaps their Guard will be the final opponents of the Strawhat Pirates.
Unless Robin and the Revs lied to us, the Gorosei, Kong, CP0 leader, etc are all weaker than the Marine Admirals.

Unless Oda does a huge twist or reveal, OP sales will gradually go down until the last arc. I'm betting that during the last arc, that sales will skyrocket because some people who've held off reading it, would start then.
Oda revealing many secrets would definitely help increase the sales

He seriously needs to give a serious explanation about haki in general and explain what's ashura, sanji's flammes, nami's ability to sense the weather, sora's backstory, Robin's work with the revolutionary army as well vista's ability

Everyone seem to have forgetten about it but Vista can generate flowers that cut everything on their path, even mihawk pointed how weird it is

There's just a ridiculous amount of mysteries, and it's definitely hard to read a story when you don't even know what's going on

Luffy and Kaido are destroying Zoron stans Tier List:ihaha:

Remember CP0?They say its irrelevant that the Calamatys/F6 are down,as long as Kaido/BM are still here.That means beating Albert means shit on a grand scale:shame:
Didn't Kaido brush off Luffy badly for the umpteenth time in this chapter? 🤔

He did once by kinda implicating his performance had been shallow and it seems things didn't improve that badly.

But Kaido is a beast I don't deny that, it's just I don't see Luffy on his level just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.