What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

Giving Kaido a fighting style based on drunkenness was the best choice for his character; in fact, I'd make full usage of it: numbing his mind so it's harder to follow him with observation, igniting the alcohol to empower even more his fire techniques, weaving while moving so it's more difficult to hit him (which also fits his dragon shape)... Pure drunken fist, best for an oni.

My fear is that this may be a one chapter thing and we will go back to boring exchanges of sparky hits.
Dude... This new style is basically the same as always was... Kanabo spamming.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
This fandom is filled with people acting like Oda is their Abusive dad who's forcing them to read One Piece
he is though:kriwhat:

Literally the first Anime I ever saw with my eyes was One Piece on Adult swim in 2005 when I first came to the states. SO yes, Oda is forcing me to read Juan Piss. I hate so many things about it but I cant let ago. Also, a great deal of hate readers do so not only becauase they are attached to the story but also because they are attached to the One piece fandom. If places like Worst Gen, NF, Mangahelpers, (even Plebbit) didn't exist, I would have dropped a long time ago.

IF the arc has a great ending (which I am certain it will) then it would have been somewhat worth it.
Honestly Wano is the first arc (since Alabasta?) where actually getting to the climax of the fights answers a lot of mysterious lore questions. For Alabasta it was Pluton and the concept of Poneglyphs, very early shit that only was given to us by the 3rd round of Luffy's fight.

Wano has:

- Purpose of Momo through Oden's journal
- Purpose of opening Wano's borders and what that actually means
- Purpose of Zunesha (now has to do with Wano)
- Why does Kaido desire Wano outside of it being a natural fortress?
- What is the nature of Kaido and his ogre/oni species?
- What is the purpose of "becoming" Joyboy?
- Not to mention Anime directors/Editors saying that the ending to the arc is "surprising", whatever that means

Just questions like this and I know there are more I'm missing. Other OP arcs don't really have these things about them.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What resulted afterwards doesn't matter. He sank into the water with nobody there to help. What we know as the reader is that Luffy will be fine. That much is true.
However that doesn't change the fact that there were plenty of moments with tension throughout the arc. Something you guys chose to disregard because you heard it being said somewhere and chose to repeat it. But the truth is you guys have absolutely no clue what moments of tension are. Your just regurgitating what others have claimed with zero evidence. :whitepress:
Lmfao no

Straight away people said laws sub will save him

NOONE thought kinemon was dead
After kanjuro came back from death 5 times

None of that is tension
The wg won't take over wano
Nor will they get Robin.
Those are guarantees.

The only thing that isn't set is big mom. That can go either way. Rest has no tension

Status
Not open for further replies.