What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The goofiest thing Oda could do for Akainu is probably something like this:
On a side note though, turning a Volcano into a meteor launcher is almost definitely something Akainu can do in canon.

Considering he can literally spam shit like this:
Post automatically merged:

In case y'all haven't, check out that Luffy vs Blackbeard vs Akainu final war fan comic from a month ago.
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/r7rp71
It's highkey better than what we'll probably get in the actual series.

yonko > akainu > kizaru > mihawk > aokiji > katakuri > benn beckman > marco > king > queen > doflamingo > cracker > jack .
:sanmoji::sanmoji:
Blackbeard >>> Luffy > kaido > Dragon > shanks >> big mom > akainu > kizaru > mihawk ~ shiliew > sabo > ben beckman > aokiji > zoro > fuji ~ greenbull
Post automatically merged:

Just like how he says "Dragon's Son?" :goyea:
dragon surely beat akainu and stole his wife after akainu wanted to be luffy's father but failed

@Cross_Marian in my opinion I enjoy rave master, fairy tail in my opinion. I Re read the series again before.
Funny thing I like fairy tail character cast. I started reading rave master and fairy tail in 2016.

I read the eden zero up 100 chapter update by Reddit before. After that, I drop out because I took a break for a year or more because I dont want wait weekly for new chapter. I would wait eden zero to reach 300 chapter or more so I can enjoy reading manga from start to end.

there are only one of two DFs, you could logically say ,it has to be the one being talked about by the 5 elders:
the most likely and logical one is Luffy's DF, i assume its awakening enable the user to gigantify himself and others beings maybe people and animals and maybe only animals.
why is that so?
  1. they are talking about the DF and its awakening while we see Zunisha, so i assume Zunisha was a normal elephant that was gigantified used this DF.
  2. the WG tried its best to get her hands on the DF.
  3. the world government made enormous efforts to achieve the gigantification.
  4. the giant sword in Onigashima has to have a meaning.
  5. the giant strawhat in Marygoise i think joyboy was the user.
  6. Luffy's usage of the DF in making his limbs giant and even calling his blown arm the arm of a giant.
  7. the rumors of Dressrosa of Luffy being a giant.
  8. the fight between Luffy and Kaido is in its last stages so it possibile Oda is telling us Luffy is about to awaken his DF, so you can forget Law and Kid it doesn't make much sense first they are already awaken, so it doesn't make sense that Gorosei that DF didn't awaken in the last centuries, so we will see how a DF awaken and Luffy is the most logical pick since he is the main character.
  9. it was never logical that air really makes Luffy's body hard. more it his gigantification DF. the air just was mere the catalyst for that process.
  10. Momo was unable to efficiently produce the flame and instead he is trying to use Kaido's and that way to pull Onigashima back but if Kaido is defeated Onigashima fall down and every one is on danger Zunisha is still far away but if Luffy gigantify himself he will be able to lift Onigashima himself.
  11. Tama wants to join Luffy so Tama can make Animals obdient and Luffy can make them gaints that is gonna be really a terrifying combi. they can be used as an army. or think about Luffy can gigantify trees , animals so he can help Wano's people get food without much efforts so he can fulfill his promise to leave Wano only when every one can enough food.
the second and unliekly one is Tama's DF.
it could be the DF that was used to make Zunisha obdient.
but many speaks against it too like it doesn't even need awakening to achieve that animals get obedient to Tama and Tama is still too young to have awakening.

damn I didn't want to register again but wanted to write this post lol :D
Luffy's going to do the rumbling

:steef:

Honestly tho I think Zunesha has some DF that is yet to be revealed

I mean Momo's powers in regards to Zunesha has the serious potential to be uranus, just due to its similarity with what Shirahoshi can do. However Oda isn't going to make Uranus the same thing as poseidon, but giant elephants.

Rather I think Zunesha herself is special, even compared to the other giant sea elephants(which we know exist because an SBS gave zunesha's species a name). I think the thing that makes her special is her DF, which is one of the strongest DFs in existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.