What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracker and the Boa sister did not have vastly superior physicals to Luffy or his gears at the time.

Do you have any idea how absurdly higher HYBRID KAIDO’s physical stats should be compared to BASE Luffy’s?
their haki was superior is the point

"Do you have any idea how absurdly higher HYBRID KAIDO’s physical stats should be compared to BASE Luffy’s"
should if you are judging with optics
looking at g3 and g4 hits luffy is dishing out attacks as strong as that if not stronger.

I just love how reasonable and non toxic you are. You are a breath of fresh air in this forum bro.

Kinemon should have died. And ESPECIALLY because him and O—Tsuru are waiting to see each other after the war.
It would have been a bittersweet and beautiful scene for both of them. But Oda's no-death-policy turned Kinemon into Pound 2.0.

This is just a dumb excuse Oda uses so he can write more storylines for characters and to infinetly re-introduce them into the story.

Agree :finally:
I can be toxic but only if you’re like Bait D.Kaios.
Thanks for the complement though
:sweat:

Kaidou: "It's been a while
since I fight anyone 1 Vs. 1 this seriously!!
Wi~~~!!!"

:jay-he:
Luffy: "dont use being drunk as an excuse" "its been awhile i fight 1v1 seriously" both mofos dont even count the previous 15 people, thats how negligible the damage accumulation that Kaidou experienced before Luffy:steef: heck now my guilty pleasure is wanting Kaidou to be Luffy's strongest frienemy, together with Shanks, to topple Imu.

Imagine actually reading youtube comments
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
It is not just YouTube comments, it happen on Twitter and Reddit.

if you say admiral > yonko on social media. People view you as crazy , admiral fanboy , etc.

Even admiral = yonko is view as crazy by other people.

majority people are in blind yonko hype and downplaying admirals strength.

legit seen people think old Whitebeard low diff akainu die the anime scene which it is false in manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.