What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well wont be the first time he did it
he had katakuri imply luffy was on his level when he barely started seeing the future.
that was someone who still had comparable strength and combat prowess to Luffy (excluding haki) ..
after awakening semi-FS they were sharing blows evenly .. Luffy just won the battle of attrition, katakuri was still in a relatively pristine shape even after Luffy caught him off guard after kata lost his cool, until he stabbed himself to even the stakes.

Kaido on the other hand bet acoc Luffy right after zoro gave kaido a flipin scar
Luffy even had to revitalize himself while Yamato held kaido

there is no way those fights are comparable
what is comparable is the foes having to nerf themselves to even the stakes.. and even then kata did it for honor and equity while the Plot was the only thing that was nerfing Kaido for Luffy to stand a chance from scabbard to Yamato.

Look I'm in no way saying that Luffy that schmuck doesn't even stand a chance against clean pristine kaido.. i have Kaido beating Luffy at high diff to potentially extreme diff depending on how this ends

but i don't see how it's plausible to assume that luffy would definitively surpass kaido post wano

More Lethal? Yes plus Kaido's attacks are not named for most part

Ragnarok three world k.oed him
Many of Luffy's attacks, including the base punches that were more effective than Asura in 1010 were unnamed. What is your point.
Creating a THIN cut across Kaido's chest that is now nearly invisible is impressive, but don't blow smoke at it, Luffy's blows are doing far more internal damage.

What the fuck do you mean by lethal, it didn't even knock Kaido down. Zoro has killed ZERO people in the raid, just like Kaido and everyone else. Getting your head smashed by a club IS LETHAL irl.

Ko'd base pre adv CoC Luffy who had limited defense against adv CoC.

No, I meant that you said that Franky would only be Snack level EoS. And that Sanji and Zoro won't fight commanders this arc
:kaidowhat:
The fuck? At what point have I said that? I've been saying that Zoro and Sanji will be the one to defeat King and Queen far a very, very long time. Hell, I even made a bet with Sanji and Zoro fans when they were thinking that Zoro's opponent was Kaido and Sanji's opponent was King.

Last edited:
that was someone who still had comparable strength and combat prowess to Luffy (excluding haki) ..
after awakening semi-FS they were sharing blows evenly .. Luffy just won the battle of attrition, katakuri was still in a relatively pristine shape even after Luffy caught him off guard after kata lost his cool, until he stabbed himself to even the stakes.

Kaido on the other hand bet acoc Luffy right after zoro gave kaido a flipin scar
Luffy even had to revitalize himself while Yamato held kaido

there is no way those fights are comparable
what is comparable is the foes having to nerf themselves to even the stakes.. and even then kata did it for honor and equity while the Plot was the only thing that was nerfing Kaido for Luffy to stand a chance from scabbard to Yamato.

Look I'm in no way saying that Luffy that schmuck doesn't even stand a chance against clean pristine kaido.. i have Kaido beating Luffy at high diff to potentially extreme diff depending on how this ends

but i don't see how it's plausible to assume that luffy would definitively surpass kaido post wano
no one argued the fight was comparable
that one was a solo win
am telling you that the conclusion oda arrived at isnt what fans expected or would have called out of the fight. so if kaido acknowledges its a 1v1
and there are no excuses when its written that luffy has surpasssed him then put simply he has.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87

They are trading blows equally. Not like Kaido is dodging and blocking everything. And while Kaido has dragon durability, Luffy has rubber durability. Against a top tier swordsman, Kaido's durability wouldn't help much either, when a single attack already leaves deep scars. And Luffy is yet to use G4.

:kayneshrug:
They were trading blows in 1010 and 1011 too, Kaido is pulling an all-nighter while Luffy is on his 4th try to do something.
15 people didnt fight Luffy and prevent him from going after Kaido while Kaido was KOed... The other way around...
Meme has a worse performance than Luffy, though.
She doesnt. Law and Kidd would have killed Luffy tens times over so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.