What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So after reading the first few pages post panels dropping I've seen certain amount of users desperately trying to shit on the Admirals and that totally out of the blue.

Boy if that isn't full of insecurity and fear that Luffy may fight Akainu at some point post this arc.

Please continue
:suresure:

Told ya months its 50/50 that EoS Akainu ends up being stronger Kaido due to Shonen Powercreep

But Kizaru and co has no hope anymore
No hope of being stronger than Kaido? I agree. Never thought Kizaru is stronger in the first place.

You're still not convincing me that BM is beating Kizaru with her current feats. Kaido didn't even take her serious per this chapter.

Not a single character has injured BM in this raid yet she's pushed to high diff already by Kid and Law using novice awakening and no Adv Haki.

No hope of being stronger than Kaido? I agree. Never thought Kizaru is stronger in the first place.

You're still not convincing me that BM is beating Kizaru with her current feats. Kaido didn't even take her serious per this chapter.

Not a single character has injured BM in this raid yet she's pushed to high diff already by Kid and Law using novice awakening and no Adv Haki.
Ngl,she gets clowned a lot hence i understand your point but dont downplay her because Kidd and Law were able to hurt her with 2 awakening attacks.And now both are pushed back

Status
Not open for further replies.