What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You want this guy to be Luffy last main Villain? Hahahah, what a Clown, he wait to his opponent becomes weaks so he can attack him, when a strong dude appears him shit his pants.
Never said that, you're getting desperate now huh. I'm sorry but I'm just stating facts. Counter with facts or accept it.

- Whitebeard sneaked Akainu = no lasting damage
- Akainu sneaked Whitebeard = hole in his body

The difference is clear.

The strongest paramecia falls short against the most lethal Logia. Crying won't change that
:josad:

The definition you quoted was pointing to the film genre itself not the antagonist character themselves, I was laughing at the incompetence of you quoting such a definition and thinking it made your point.

There are definitions that do make your point, you just didn't post one, but ultimately it is a definition of an english word, not looking at the original Japanese and looking at the definition of that word.

Oden slashed the white boar, but that thing is still up and around.

"Slashers" irl would kill their targets, in OP world where people can survive nukes and being beaten with bedrock busting fists with a few days rest, not so much, so context is missing. Trying to use common parlence as indisputible proof that "Zoro kills" when he fails to kill all named serious enemies makes you look like a joke.

Not reading that crap buddy. Slasher/murderer/killer/soul remover etc. Call him what you like, he killed that magistrate

Never said that, you're getting desperate now huh. I'm sorry but I'm just stating facts. Counter with facts or accept it.

- Whitebeard sneaked Akainu = no lasting damage
- Akainu sneaked Whitebeard = hole in his body

The difference is clear.

The strongest paramecia falls short against the most lethal Logia. Crying won't change that
:josad:
Well weakest form of strongest Paramecia who wasn't uses Haki imbued, while another one is a Prime dude, thats fair.

Sanji is the one who rescues woman usually , Robin rescued him before and i am pretty sure he is gonna come for her rescue soon.
Zoro needs more time for rest after effect of the medicament wears off he is gonna have pain and hard time.
but to be honest there is many big shots without fights right now and are resting or having some fodders to fight like the rest of the strawhats , Killer , Kid's crew , Law's crew. no one of them has a serious fight

Status
Not open for further replies.