What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
akainu wont even push luffy to mid diff
let sabo handle him
i dont wanna see sakazuki getting bodied by luffy
I would actually argue that Dragon is the most likely Akainu opponent.

Sabo will be approaching Dragon EOS either way, and guess what. Dragon is probably around Luffy right now.

So Akainu fights Luffy, he’s emperor level.

If Akainu fights Dragon, he’s emperor level.

If Akainu fights Sabo, he’s emperor level.

There is literally no scenario where Akainu isn’t emperor tier.

I would actually argue that Dragon is the most likely Akainu opponent.

Sabo will be approaching Dragon EOS either way, and guess what. Dragon is probably around Luffy right now.

So Akainu fights Luffy, he’s emperor level.

If Akainu fights Dragon, he’s emperor level.

If Akainu fights Sabo, he’s emperor level.

There is literally no scenario where Akainu isn’t emperor tier.
Debunked when he got 2 shoted

Calm down, your seething is showing. :kobeha: keep trying to convince yourself that Zoro fans are coping instead of celebrating. :myman:
There’s a difference between delusional Zoro fans and a regular one. WorstGen is known even outside the site for a lot of Zoro fan toxicity. What’s directed back at them is no less as toxic, but it all begins with the obnoxious Zoro muscleheads

Debunked when he got 2 shoted
Wait, if Akainu fights Dragon or a close-to-Dragon level Sabo, how can he not be emperor level?
Post automatically merged:

Just like Onigashima War when Luffy is fighting Kaido, then Kaido and Kaido one more time.
Like Luffy fighting Apoo, Ulti, gifters, and then Kaido.

Or like Zoro fighting Apoo, gifters, Kaido, then King.

Etc.

I find it funny that people actually believe ZKK will happen :milaugh:
Thank god Wano is ending this year and I won't be reading such nonsense again.
Inb4 they start the Zoro Kills Imu agenda ZKI
they still holding to it, even though it was already shown the alliance will going to have another problem even after kaido and his crew was beaten.

the alliance will get sandwich by CPO and marines probably with admirals on board.
and while the CPO and marines are coming to exhausted luffy and defeated Crydo Zori will run to place and will try to assassinate him:rolaugh:

There’s a difference between delusional Zoro fans and a regular one. WorstGen is known even outside the site for a lot of Zoro fan toxicity. What’s directed back at them is no less as toxic, but it all begins with the obnoxious Zoro muscleheads
Zoro fans are known for being way to smart for your average manga reader, Zoro is doing exactly what we say he's going to do. :myman:

I know people have been commenting, but has anyone else noticed this?

The forms seem different. Different teeth, nose, actual dragon eyebrows in this form. He's way more dragon like here, and he also seems bigger?

Odd thing though is he doesn't use it again or acknowledge it. This a mistake by Oda? Or was this intentional design to some 4th form? Like later you can see he's not that form again the rest of the chapter:

Just so weird lol

I know people have been commenting, but has anyone else noticed this?

The forms seem different. Different teeth, nose, actual dragon eyebrows in this form. He's way more dragon like here, and he also seems bigger?

Odd thing though is he doesn't use it again or acknowledge it. This a mistake by Oda? Or was this intentional design to some 4th form? Like later you can see he's not that form again the rest of the chapter:

Just so weird lol
Could be like when Lucci puffs himself up and shrinks himself via life return

Status
Not open for further replies.