Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens when you force plots or wank your MC a lot by forgetting the build ups you did with other characters

If only we had SN trio vs kaido from get go
We wouldn't be debating BM vs Kidd who will win cause either party doesn't deserve to lose.

Next chapter , the battle ends in a draw btw
BM will go to the roof, Law will room himself and Kidd after her then we will have Rocks duo vs SN trio...BM gets tossed away to the sea (thus a Loss) and her story will end in Elbaf

That's what I believe. Big Mom will turn back and beat them again. They have not shown an attack with an attack power that can injure Big Mom. Will they get another powerup? Or someone else will come to stop Big Mom, like Marco?
Law and Kid cant do it.
Haven’t seen their ultimate moves using awakening. Kid and Law will definitely do it, it’s pointless to get Meme as an annoying villain 3 arcs in a row.
It will also be best for Kid and Law’s character to get a W, they’re supposed to be the figure heads of the new generation along with Luffy

IIRC Luffy ate a months worth of food including meat. We know meat heals Luffy fully.

Kaido is nerfed from his gauntlets and the constant attacks he took. Anyone denying that is delusional
I'm going by Yamato's own words, not yours.
Luffy eats meat+ sleeps for days to recover from his fights fully, again how many times do I need to repeat this, Luffy COULD NOT MOVE, and can now move and fight, that is a HUGE amount of recovery from 0 to 30%. Recovering from a worse position than he was against Katakuri/Doflamingo (multiple knock outs and entirely unable to move after overdrafting "sloppy" adv CoC) to 100% would take genuine sleep and time.

I get all the hate for Raizo vs Fukurukujo (whatever his name is) but we must understand that he will die/his plot line is attached to that of Orochis (who will most likely be executed before the people of Flower Capital). I think there is good chance that this Fukuro guy will not even be killed. Orochi is waiting for him to make the escape together from Onigashima.

Disappointed in Law and Kidd, Luffy is soloing a Yonko (although he has run a hard gauntlet) but you expect the two rivals to have a better showing than this. They are not even confident of killing her, they would die to stop her from getting to the roof.

If Izo gets a better showing against CP0 one can only feel so sad for Drake and Appo, but the powerscalers will have a field day. Now we can powerscale more accurately how WB division commanders (less impressive divisions) and how the mid level scabbards are compared to Calamities and Flying Six.

Oda is a master when it comes to using characters in a big scale battle.

The most stupid thing and the biggest waste of time and energy is that you spend hours daily discussing something which you don't even read. It is not even worth engaging in any sort of discussion about the series with you.
I am emotionally attached to the manga and the place but sometimes I just don't feel any need to read the actual chapter. My brain is fast enough to process enough informations regardless.

Yours will probably never process that admirals can't be low diffed by yonko instead. :kayneshrug:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
One piece 1039
Title:King of hell
-Luffy is defeated for the 2936628383929366283rd time.
-Zoro appears before Kaido his swords covered in black lightning.
-"Wororororororo Looks like you havent learned your lesson Roronoa!"
-Zoro then says: "Bankai! Zanka no Tachi!"
-Kaido is then surroundedby a bunch of Brooks
Break next week.

Cp0 infront of Drake and Apoo: Let's crush them
Cp0 infront of Izo: We have urgent matters to attend to

:josad:
Izo is pretty strong. People downplay veteran lvl characters to much,but supernova above them since Snack was defeated by Urouge. But Urouge is different, he will show later again and he got most hype by Oda as supernova next to Kid,Law and Zoro.

This exactly show how strong Yonkou vets are, Perospero would beat Drake or Apoo in a 1on1 fight. If Izo is this strong, think how op Marco,Jozu,Ace and Vista are, the top commanders of WB.

Commander lvl characters are build different.

Atleast Mont D'Or was successful in capturing members of Germa. Guess we'll see where that leads in the cover stories to come.

CP0 seems to be on the course to rack up more wins though I expect Izo to put up a bit of a fight even against 2 of them. Raizo vs Fukurokuju should just end.

I expect Kid and Law to do more against Big Mom but now they seem more determined in simply stopping her from reading Luffy rather than outright beating her since they kinda lost but after Hawkins' card prediction, I still think they might beat her (if they don't then I guess Luffy will be the one to later).

Haven’t seen their ultimate moves using awakening. Kid and Law will definitely do it, it’s pointless to get Meme as an annoying villain 3 arcs in a row.
It will also be best for Kid and Law’s character to get a W, they’re supposed to be the figure heads of the new generation along with Luffy
Right. But I am also taking into account what Katakuri said to Luffy: "Will you come back" or sth like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.