Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Did you just think that you could fucking fool me with that comment of yours? I've searched your name up in the Navy SEAL database and you have never even graduated BUD/S, hell, even served in the Armed Forces. If you were actually a Navy SEAL, then you actually know how to spell guerrilla, you fucking moron. And you say you are the top sniper in the entire US Armed Forces and have over 300 confirmed kills. If that were true, then why the fuck is Chris Kyle a household name and you aren't? And plus he only had 160 kills. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. Plus why the fuck would you say you have a secret network of spies yet you just revealed that you had your secret network of spies? Are you a fucking idiot? If you can kill someone seven-hundred different ways, then list them all, I bet you can't even come up with seven. And if you had access to the entire US Marine Corps arsenal, then why the fuck did you just say you were in the Navy SEALs earlier? If only you could have done your research prior to posting your little “clever” comment, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you goddamn idiot.

G

Gorosei Informer

Also there is a high chance that is onimaru maybe zoro has hallucination mistaking oni maru with grim reaper:zorothink:

Anyway zoro isnt done for this arc yet its not even 2 chapter left without us knowing what happened to zoro oda already make a new plot for him
The Grin speech bubble there even looks like Grim there too!

The hallucation is a great point, Zoro legit may be hallucinating atm due to the pain finally kicking in as well as exhaustion maybe? Overwhelming heat can make you hallucinate too ofc...

Speaking of "Grim" too, knowing Lolda, this who we're gonna get instead!:

Post Wano Kidd and Law will be top tiers.
If Law doesn't awaken CoC here or post fight he won't ever awaken it to. Man been pushed to extreme and then some. Much more than Kid considering he also took attacks from Kaido at the rooftop.
The two are desperate to safeguard their honor. If Big mom makes it back to the roof they won't ever be able to look Luffy in the eye.

Did you just think that you could fucking fool me with that comment of yours? I've searched your name up in the Navy SEAL database and you have never even graduated BUD/S, hell, even served in the Armed Forces. If you were actually a Navy SEAL, then you actually know how to spell guerrilla, you fucking moron. And you say you are the top sniper in the entire US Armed Forces and have over 300 confirmed kills. If that were true, then why the fuck is Chris Kyle a household name and you aren't? And plus he only had 160 kills. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. Plus why the fuck would you say you have a secret network of spies yet you just revealed that you had your secret network of spies? Are you a fucking idiot? If you can kill someone seven-hundred different ways, then list them all, I bet you can't even come up with seven. And if you had access to the entire US Marine Corps arsenal, then why the fuck did you just say you were in the Navy SEALs earlier? If only you could have done your research prior to posting your little “clever” comment, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you goddamn idiot.
Wait, that's new!

G

Gorosei Informer

Everyone reading these posts especially the mods:

My guess is the Shinigami is legit due to the fire festival. That's it. It's the actual spirit coming to claim him, but he can see it because of this festival.

This is why I think Hiyori isn't "Hiyori", it's Toki because 1007 shows that the Scabbards couldn't believe who they saw healing them before Fake Oden shows up. Oda hides that person behind a silhouette, but then shows Komurasaki. So either Toki is disguised as her or both Toki and Hiyori are on Onigashima

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.