Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing i can think of is "maybe" (I stress it's just a random guess) it's the end of Law and Kid vs Big Mom, but maybe it segues to just Kid vs BM.

Kid made it seem like he has more up his sleeve going by his dialogue. We also haven't seen the alleged conquerors he has. Idk. It's weird for sure I agree.
But it's not the end of Law and Kid... They're literally talking in unison. Stop with the mental gymnastics.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kid is nowhere near Luffy and not comparable at all. Like I said keep writing fanfic.

Just repeating your opinion doesn’t make it true.

There are several hints to compare Luffy with kid. A few examples:

Kid is the only SN beside Luffy which gets mentioned EVERY arc after the timeskip.

Kid is the only SN beside Luffy with a SN as first mate.

Kid already went against several Yonko, like Luffy.

Kid fought Kaido already before and didn’t got oneshotted! So he had better defense then Luffy, even prior Wano.

Kid rivalized with Luffy alot in Udon and was always compared with him there.

Kid was the only SN hyped by Kaido cause of his COC, beside Luffy.

And so on and so on

there are folks in BMP that use Sickle and Scythes.. do yall reckon it cam be them

but then they are pretty irrelevant narratively.. would that mean BMP are some how under Onigashima.. now thats impossible but bruh.. this is too mythical to be true..
it isn't even like Klabauterman

Looka like only Shs who doesn't has something related to Hell and Demon are Franky,Chopper and Luffy, why? Is SH becomes a Demon relative in their power or modes.

Robin Demon mode
Zoro King of Hell.
Sanji Ifrit Jambe.
Jimbei that punch against WsW.
Ussop has that red skeleton bomb.
Brook has Ice Hell Sword.

It is not about downplaying law in any way. Law is extremely important (heck, i have luffy/law/kid as tattoo on my arm), buuuuuut... Law is the strategic one, the doctor. He is the support unit here. While Luffy and Kid are the offense. Right now, Luffy is way more offense than defense, and Kid way more defense than offense. Luffy needed to overcome his lack of defense (see him getting onehitted back then before udon), while Kid needs to overcome his lack of offense right now. And he will.
Kidd won't solo BM if Law is out
:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.