Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, Drake lost, Carrot and Wanda lost, most of the Scabbards lost. It’d feel more real in my opinion, it would also create that sense of urgency because all the heavy hitters on the alliance side are out, and if Big Mom is roaming around then the war would literally be very unpredictable
You have a good point.

Eh, Drake lost, Carrot and Wanda lost, most of the Scabbards lost. It’d feel more real in my opinion, it would also create that sense of urgency because all the heavy hitters on the alliance side are out, and if Big Mom is roaming around then the war would literally be very unpredictable
Not actual defined fights. Neko took over Carrot and Wanda's fight, and CP-0 is a 3rd party that does not need to be defeated this arc. Big Mom literally needs to go down or Luffy loses against both Yonko.

Sanji beat Queen easier than Zoro beat King, and they are 5% apart in strength according to bounties. Both have been having power ups and nerfs in line with one another, both get called wings of the pirate king. Yes they are on par.
Law and Kidd haven't ever beaten a strong commander, until they do (or unless they beat BM) I will rank them lower, considering BM hasn't even used adv Coc on them yet lol.
I see, so the fact that until now Sanji post timeskip has been humiliated in continuation has been canceled by a sneak attack victory on a clown and now he is on par with Zoro, how refreshing:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.