Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
joke aside, there is literally a meltdown in twitter cuz Oda coudnt even wait more than 2 chapter to bring back Zoro in the story.
Whatever you think about the medicine running out, if Oda is playing further this plot it mean that will lead into more shit after.
I coudnt demand more as a ZKK fan, shit is moving faster than I though. I though okay maybe 7 chapters without any new detail about Zoro status and how is progressing that plot. But no Oda 2 chapter later pushing more intriguing stuff. Why is that?
Cuz Zoro has to play a role in the defeat of the main antagonist.
HMmMHJMMM

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
joke aside, there is literally a meltdown in twitter cuz Oda coudnt even wait more than 2 chapter to bring back Zoro in the story.
Whatever you think about the medicine running out, if Oda is playing further this plot it mean that will lead into more shit after.
I coudnt demand more as a ZKK fan, shit is moving faster than I though. I though okay maybe 7 chapters without any new detail about Zoro status and how is progressing that plot. But no Oda 2 chapter later pushing more intriguing stuff. Why is that?
Cuz Zoro has to play a role in the defeat of the main antagonist.
how typical, whether you like him or hate him, zoro carries one piece

@Gol D. Roger

Like you were saying it could be that 3rd CP0 guy (Person facing Zoro)

2 reasonings behind it

1. Ch 1036 when the robot/whatever told that CP0 guy King has been defeated he was shocked and replied "really". Notice he only said Really when King was defeated and he knows it's by Zoro as well as he knows where Zoro is

2. CP0 The other 2 members are facing off against IZO so it makes sense for Oda to draw the other member (The one who knows Zoro defeated King) to fight Zoro and his cape could very well hide a SCYTHE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.