Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
too bad m0nsterx is not exist anymore.

and sorry, this shit never gonna hurt me, but your cringeness is lmao bro.

even if current Zoro indeed can defeat BM like what you said, it would never be a fucking mid diff :lulz:
Well depends Big Mom has tendency to be a dumbass, if she fights Zoro like she is fighting Law and Kidd she dies very quickly.

Now if he is fully focused, trying her absolute best to win the Zoro high/extreme diffs her.

He never said it about Infrit Jambe, Sanjis flames are created by him spinning at fast speeds.

Why does it matter if it is a no name attack lol, it was a no name block from Queen too, dude is casually blocking while laughing.

You need to first prove movement with infrit Jambe is faster. If anything it is probably slower since he has to prevent his leg from burning with CoA and it is taking insane amount of toll on his body.
:seriously: after post ts you're really gonna believe that his flammes come from friction

During ennies lobby he could keep the flammes lit as long as he wanted

:seriously: after post ts you're really gonna believe that his flammes come from friction

During ennies lobby he could keep the flammes lit as long as he wanted
Yeah thats just Oda being an idiot then sometimes Sanjis feelings are his flames sometimes its friction sometimes its lunara. Idk what it is sanji is a fucking mess but point is we don't know if Sanji can win against Queen in a fair no cheap shot fight

Imagine Oda giving all this hype to Zoro only to make him fight Evil Sanji.
I feel like the evil Sanji plotline is done now. with Queen revealed as the person that hurt that geisha.

Also don't think Oda wants to have an explicit fight between the two (even with mitigating circumstances).

I am not necessarily a full-on ZKK beliver, but I do think theres more Zoro is going to do with Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.