Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t. He doesn’t even need it. King is like 1% stronger than Jozu.
Where do you get these numbers from??
When have King and Jozu fought??

But lets take Jozu for example, Doffy used parasite on him, how would parasite work on a shape shifter?? Luffy escapes via shape shifting didn't he??

And I also want to know with what attack can Doffy damage King since Zoros weakest attacks is at least 1 Billion times stronger than Doffys strongest attack.

I don't think they ever put too much detail on the fight pages.
They never do. Let's take the 2 latest examples, Luffy and Zoro:

- Chapter 1,035: "Zoro Vs. King".
- Collection of mini-stories for the covers number 25: “Escaping from Whole Cake Island”.
- Queen has been defeated by Sanji's attack.
-Zoro realizes that when the flame on King's back disappears, he moves much faster but his defense decreases.
- King's face is revealed.
- Black wings, gray hair and brown skin, those are the characteristics of the Lunaria tribe. If someone informs the Government about them, they will pay you 100 million Berries.
- Flashback of the moment in which Kaidou and King meet. They were both at a government research facility.
- King's real name is Arbel / Albert / Albel (romanization is not clear yet).
- Continue the battle between King and Zoro.
- King uses an attack called "Omori Karyudon" and Zoro a new attack called "Dragon King of the Three Flames" or something like that.
- The chapter ends with Zoro attacking King.
The part I bolded is like 10 pages of fighting between Zoro and King. The 5 lines above it are from literally different 3 pages only.
Then you have Luffy vs Kaido last chapter:

Chapter 1,037: "Shuron Hakke".
- The end of the festival is approaching in the "Capital of Flowers".
- Luffy Vs. Kaidou.
- Kaidou drinks sake during the battle.
- The "Shuron Hakke" seems to be a technique of Kaidou being drunk.
- Alcohol makes Kaidou go through several phases in his fight against Luffy: sadness, crying and anger.
- Kaidou: "“ Gundari: Ryuseigun ”!!!"
- Luffy: "" Gomu Gomu no Roc Gatling "!!!"
- We went to the "Castle of Pangea" in "Mary Geoise".
- The "Gorousei" talks about capturing Nico Robin.
- We see Government warships near Wanokuni.
- Someone from the fleet informs the "Gorousei" that they are seeing a shadow.
- The "Gorousei" says that it is not possible, that even for them it is a legend, and that it had not awakened in the last centuries.
- The "Gorousei" ends up talking about a Devil Fruit and that they have given that fruit another name to hide its true name. [
According to the Korean leaker it is not the Gomu Gomu no Mi]
- The chapter ends by revealing the identity of that shadow seen by the ships in the Wanokuni Sea.
- The shadow belongs to something / someone gigantic.
Part I bolded, is once again, like 10 pages of fighting.

Now take a look at this chapter:

Chapter 1038 : "Kid & Law vs Big Mom".
- On the cover, Yonji and Niji have been trapped by Big Mom in the Mont d'Or creature book.
- Raizou vs Fukurokuju, both are burning but they don't release their jutsus.
- Chopper is worried about Zoro and the adverse effects of the Mink's medicine.
- In front of Zoro appears a skeleton with a large scythe.
- Izou has defeated his enemies but the CP0 appears.
- It seems that they leave him aside because they have urgent matters to attend to but Izou stops them.
- Yamato tries to stop the fire demon by attacking it directly.
- Kid & Law vs. Big Mom.
- It seems that at first Big Mom had defeated them.
- Big Mom walks towards where Kaidou is but Kid and Law attack her again.
- Kid & Law: "Listen, old lady!!"
- Kid & Law : "Even if we die, we won't let you get to the roof!!!"
You can see that the way this is described, it "seems" that Big Mom defeats them at first, but they get back up and attack her. 2 things:

- We have no idea if there is fighting before the scene where she defeats them

- We have no idea what constitutes attacking her. Did she fight back? Did they do multiple moves?

The chapter is named after them. I'm not saying it's 15 pages (impossible), but I wouldn't be surprised if it's 8-10 pages of fighting until next chapter or the following. Each of the other scenes described sound like 1 pagers, maybe 2

Here is my metric
Doffys God Thread is far weaker than King Kong Gun

Dressrosa King Kong Gun does absolutely zero damahe to Kaido

Zoros weakest attack Tatsumaki made Kaido
-cut so deep he coughs up blood
-White eyed
-Scream like a bitch
-Have big cut across his scales
-First time its mentioned his scales have directly been cut
-Kaido said attack hurts

That was before conquerors Haki
Now with conquerors Haki the attack increased by 1000 times.

Because Luffys CoA punch does zero damage to Kaido
Luffys CoC punch fucks him up

Apply same multiplier to Zoros Tatsumaki which already does good deal damage to Kaido and Kaido ends up in hospital after CoC Tatsumaki

So Zoros current Tatsumaki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> God Thread

Here is my metric
Doffys God Thread is far weaker than King Kong Gun

-White eyed
-Scream like a bitch
-Kaido said attack hurts

Apply same multiplier to Zoros Tatsumaki which already does good deal damage to Kaido and Kaido ends up in hospital after CoC Tatsumaki

So Zoros current Tatsumaki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> God Thread
:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

They never do. Let's take the 2 latest examples, Luffy and Zoro:

The part I bolded is like 10 pages of fighting between Zoro and King. The 5 lines above it are from literally different 3 pages only.
Then you have Luffy vs Kaido last chapter:

Part I bolded, is once again, like 10 pages of fighting.

Now take a look at this chapter:

You can see that the way this is described, it "seems" that Big Mom defeats them at first, but they get back up and attack her. 2 things:

- We have no idea if there is fighting before the scene where she defeats them

- We have no idea what constitutes attacking her. Did she fight back? Did they do multiple moves?

The chapter is named after them. I'm not saying it's 15 pages (impossible), but I wouldn't be surprised if it's 8-10 pages of fighting until next chapter or the following. Each of the other scenes described sound like 1 pagers, maybe 2
Korean dude likes to write many opines about stuff that fit in on 2-4 pages
The battle takes obviously 7-10 pages

-White eyed
-Scream like a bitch
-Kaido said attack hurts

As a swordsman Zoro had ryou since Alabasta which Luffy learned during Udon, King kong gun vs Kaido was also anime only. So even if we treat the scene as cannon, Luffy still lacked the required tool to considerable hurt someone as durable as Kaido

White eye isn't much of a feat indicator it as it was 4 - 6 year ago. Pre Udon Luffy had Kaido white eyed multiple even though Luffy dealt miniscule damage....useless

Red Roc, had Kaido bleedin, screaming and White eyed. Kaido then shook off the attack like nothing. Its the same deal for Tatsumaki, irrelevant and useless attack

Both Zoro and Luffy's CoA attacks were too shallow. Kaido only took real damage after Deadmans game which was immune with CoC.

Stan-fan dribble

Last edited:
I agree Sanji is faster than King, but my main point is that since Zoro proved that he can react fine to high speeds (King disappeared for a brief moment), it's not like he would be entirely unable to perceive and react to Sanji's attacks. I'm not saying they wouldn't give him any trouble, but I think it's kinda stupid to think he would just sit there and get blitzed without being able to do anything

I'm a Zoro fan man
Zoro is fast as hell, but speed is literally Sanji's best stat and

I believe Zoro's Iai moves like Shishi Sonson are much faster than Sanji's normal movement/combat speed

But Sanji's brief invisible speed is faster than Zoro's top speed, considering he maintained it for longer than any other invisible type of movement that we've seen

But you can apply that logic to anyone. You can say Sanji being invisible to Queen is not a feat for him but a detriment for Queen

The fact that Oda drew King literally disappearing and Sanji being completely invisible makes me see both of those movements as very high-speed
No you misunderstand, speed is a relative stat that Oda has to represent visually. Your speed is only shown relative to the opponent you are facing. Characters disappearing through movement was already shown pre-ts with cp9 and soru, does that mean that they were as fast as sanji now? Obviously not, since the level of opponent it was shown against is completely different (though to be honest queen has no significant coo feats. )
Zoro was someone that has been tagged by characters who either did not have coo (kamazou) or are not even remotely speedsters, Kings speed scales relative to that, not the other way around, since Zoro obviously has far more screentime and fighting scenes. Similarly, Samjis speed only scales to what Queen has been shown to be able to react to. Sanji already disappeared in WCI against Oven, but he was also someone that got surprised by Pound for example, meaning completely sucked at coo.
Though one can debate whether almost blitzing Zoro or Sanji disappearing from Queens sight is the better feat.

So we change and now Kid and Law will only be stalling BM until Kaido's fight is over. NGL this fight is quite unpredictable and thats nice lol. I thought the meme was going down at any time shortly but I've been proved wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.