Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Oda focus on Kaido vs Luffy Momo need to stop Onigashima first, along with Yamato stoping the explosion

Then some more teasing like what's happening with Zoro right now , I expect something weird will happen to Sanji too

Kidd flashback should happen soon too, and there's Zunisha and CP0 urgent matter

Fuck there's still an eternity before we reach the good stuff
Momo stopping the island might happen after Luffy vs Kaido tbh. Kaido will say something like this before passing out. “ you may have beat me but Onigashima will still land on Wano country mugiwara” Or some cheesy bullshit like that.

It's not absolute that he blackens it in Wano, but it would make the most sense for it to occur here considering the connections between Zoro, Enma, Oden, Ryuma, and Wano in general
My point is, doesn't that trivialize his fight with any other character then outside of Mihawk? Shiryu, Monk Gorosei, Fujitora, etc do not have black blades. Only Mihawk at this rate. This is why i don't think it's happening here yet.

BLACK BLADE En-Ou Ashura Zoro IS OWNING Kaido like a little bitch , he's gonna cry and beg
Kaido : Please Roronoa samaaaaa , SPARE ME PLZ
Zoro : Die motherfucker
Kaido : NOOOOOO
18 SWORD STYLE EN-OU ASHURA OUGI IAI 9680 PASSIONS RENGOKU FLYING DRAGON TRICHILOCOSM WORLD ENDING GOD SLAYING BLAZE
Onigashima : i'm out
Wano : i'm out too bro
Sea : i'm totally out
Planet : i'll join too
Galaxy : bye
Universe : i'm done
canon.
oda already confirmed that

If it was stopping, why would Oda do this Grimm Reaper stuff with Zoro?

why not just let him stay off screen fainted?
grim reaper highlights the severity of the consequence of the drug he took which is most likely about to wear off soon (its followed by chopper's concerns as well). once the drug wears off zoro should be done realistically.
the amount of pain that rendered him immobile doubled should be enough to bring him closer to death
its not necessarily another major plot point .

bloody hell, so Zoro vs King with maybe 2-3 panel that started in chapter 1022, they didnt fight there right.....you smoke some hard stuff mate :suresure:, in which chapter did they split the sky :suresure:`? a right was in chapter 1026....and what did they do after taking a siesta? sure.....
You are talking to someone who thought Luffy would beat King + Kaido this arc & that Zoro would fight a flying six member. :kayneshrug:

grim reaper highlights the severity of the consequence of the drug he took which is most likely about to wear off soon (its followed by chopper's concerns as well). once the drug wears off zoro should be done realistically.
the amount of pain that rendered him immobile doubled should be enough to bring him closer to death
its not necessarily another major plot point .
It's amazing to me that people here ignore the fact that Chopper is also concerned for his health the scene before and Zoro was literally warned about the consequences of the drug before taking it.

But no, it's Zoro reviving himself, turning enma black to fight shinigami ghost to support headcanonry, then kill Orochi, then kill Kaido. Like we don't exactly know what it is, why are people here jumping on it leading to anything with him getting up a 3rd time lol.

Sanji can't even dodge nerf queen slow attack and sanjitards say sanji speed>zoro??

King base speed enough to negg raid suit sanji speed(raid suit>>>current sanji)

King top speed got destroy by base zoro

Zoro speed>>Luffy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>runji
Post automatically merged:

Sanjitards=brainless pig

B

Ballel

It's amazing to me that people here ignore the fact that Chopper is also concerned for his health the scene before and Zoro was literally warned about the consequences of the drug before taking it.

But no, it's Zoro reviving himself, turning enma black to fight shinigami ghost to support headcanonry, then kill Orochi, then kill Kaido. Like we don't exactly know what it is, why are people here jumping on it leading to anything with him getting up a 3rd time lol.
I only know one thing for sure: no matter what the skeleton and no matter what Zoro will do
He will be awesome

yeah I see a lot of expectations flying out here but I think the grim reaper's appearance is a personification of the amount of pain zoro is about to experience .
and if thats the case he will be in no condition to do anything serious
but you know its one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.