Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the VS chapter so the fight most likely ends in the next chapter, Law and Midd sacrifice themselves for a temporary win or they will continue to "stalemate" BM off panel and she leaves the moment that Kaido is defeated. :luffyswat:
Yep, that's what I think too, Big Mom doesn't need to be defeated, she will get the fuck out of Wano when Kaido is done, which might happen way sooner than many people expect.

You know what I love? That him and Law primarily rely on their fighting styles and fruits to do damage. It's not about Haki for them. Law's fruit is about doing internal damage. Kid's about brute forcing and doing external damage. Every single attack Kid shows is about crashing and smashing whoever he fights, while with Law is about surgically hurting them internally

Game is set up for 1039/1040 if Oda intends to have them end the fight with bigger/more damaging moves (or maybe it lasts longer than that I have no idea). I'm kinda hoping Oda has them win by performing 2 double spread attacks off of Onigashima and crashing her into Wano. Would truly justify the severity of their attacks on her.
I love it. People keep shitting on the character because they don’t like how simple his fighting style is but at the end of the day it’s effective whether they like it or not. And it’s getting harder and harder for them to pretend like he’s not doing damage lol

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I fucking knew it. So Law and Kid are putting in work just like I thought. buh buh buh cheerleaders :king:
Big Mom is definitely getting packed

The fact that Big Mom wanted to go to the roof and gang up on Luffy is still sending me :yasu:

:cheers:

Only 1 PU away each to beat beat BM with a miracle

AdCoC Kidd: top tier
FS or adcoa Law : Low top tier
Thus top tier + low top tier ~ 1 high top tier (Yonko)

:moonwalk: "Linlin sucks...weaker than Posthawk or admirals" Lol
She cooks Posthawk upper-mid diff like she beat SN duo and high diff Admirals 1v1.
Admiral >= Kid + Law > Posthawk > Kid >~ Law

:milaugh:remember they said oven lost to Fishmen or vinsmoke
That's why he wasn't seen on panels when BM arrived at cacao
:suresure:
"B...buut Aladdin beat Oven, b..b..but Vinsmoke trash him!!"
Watch out when Snack show soon undamaged, someone in this forum would go berserk mode since he always write how Judge beat and took Snack out xD...

So far I had Oven above Niji and Yonji, in my opinion all Vets of BM are above Niji and Yonji. Perhaps Ichiji and Reiju are on same lvl. Snack still could show up next coverstory and defeat them,would be funny as hell for a certain user here.
Lol I believe lanjikun is one of those people who said those.kingufy

and then they got back up. Luffy goes through the same thing 4 times now. Yet he is wanked to high heavens. So it will he double standards to downplay Law and Kidd for that same situation
Wanked where? Luffy mainly gets downplayed for that very reason, because Oda isn't afraid of giving him Ls but of course he wins in the end

I love it. People keep shitting on the character because they don’t like how simple his fighting style is but at the end of the day it’s effective whether they like it or not. And it’s getting harder and harder for them to pretend like he’s not doing damage lol
It's purely like Zunisha destroying all of Jack's ships and Jack by brute force. Zero haki involved. Obviously not the same scale but the same concept applies and its what Kid is talking about. You beat something over and over, no matter how small (like a drop of water on a rock), you WILL eventually break it. That's his fighting style. It's pure tenacity to pull through with Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.