Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes he would lol. You realize what shonen you are reading? Law literally screams out Kroom and Anesthesia a 2nd time this chapter. "Assign" literally IS his awakening power.

How are you not getting this :kaidowhat:
There's more to Kid's awakening than just 'Assign', at least, that's what he implied when he said, "I won't reveal all my secrets to you," with Law. Let's say Assign is literally the only ability Kid has in awakening, do you think Punk Corna Dio is stronger than or is as strong as Punk Crash?

Even if Kidd delivers the finishing blow on Big Mom (not happening lol) we all know who contributed more in the fight overall.

Kidd delivers finishing blow is just like Nami dealing finishing blow to Absalom while Sanji did the most work. Or Nami dealing finishing blow to Ulti while Big Mom did the most work.
I don’t see what your point is. Law hasn’t done more than Kidd in this fight or been treated like the main factor.

Based on this forum, Kid and Law vs Big Mom is the fight with the most tension as half of the users believe that they won't win
:pepecafe:
What half? Other than Kid fans and Law fans, no one believes them and I don't think they are even 30% in this forum. Oh there are other batch of people who want to get rid of Bigmom. They just want Bigmom out of plot more than duo securing the win.

There's more to Kid's awakening than just 'Assign', at least, that's what he implied when he said, "I won't reveal all my secrets to you," with Law. Let's say Assign is literally the only ability Kid has in awakening, do you think Punk Corna Dio is stronger than or is as strong as Punk Crash?
Edit: misread the comment.

Yes, I think he has other applications to his awakening, but Oda would have made it clear this chapter if that was an application.

Regarding his 2 moves, I have no answer because BM was not shown reacting to the attack.

Kids and Law's crews are real pathetic, compared with what Strawhats did to BM.

BM somehow spare Kid and Law, but then got sneaky attack as a reward. At this point, I am unsure who is antagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.