Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Due to this I'm sure but it's all still speculation/assumption ofc. It seems most likely to be happening though imo. Zoro can't move too so it would explain it. Unless he's that badly injured from fighting King too and can't move anyway so he's completely vulnerable to face the vicious assault of pain from the medicine wearing off and he can't go somewhere safe and get help or something before it does now.

In other words, he's "paralysed" right now and whether the medicine has worn off now or not, he's completely helpless. If it hasn't worn off yet, then he might black out at least but that grim reaper might have appeared because the pain might kill him this time when it kicks in if it hasn't already ofc.

Zoro almost died from the Nothing Happened moment right? It felt like he was meant to die then and seems like Oda is deliberately throwing back to that and trying to make Zoro even closer to death now, really dancing with it with the almost literal at least incarnation of Death right in front of him.
When the medicine hits oda will make it clear.
Chopper was just hinting at it.

Dude blocked direct sword hit from Big Mom with next to no damage and had no giant metal robot to protect him.

Sent Big Mom flying and then in Wano judo threw her allowing Nico Robin to use her as a bowling ball.
Just picking a couple of feats from Kidd:
- Kidd did stop the same swing Jinbe stopped but from a sane Linlin and overpowered her
- He later took a similar attack, but stronger (Mama Raid)
- Sending Linlin flying is not impressive, Kidd did that with Repel which is like his base ability

Also what the fuck does 'without metal robot protecting him' means lol
Let's remove Law's Ope Ope, Luffy's Gomu Gomu, Zoro's swords, Killer's Punishers etc then

Also, if you think he tanked Ikkoku thanks to his metal and not his Monstrous durability... There's a reading problem here

Yeah maybe Oda loves Mecha but he failed to make Kid attacks a little bit impressive, they are likely strong but on panel Law attacks are much more impactful. Oda needs to find a better formula for Kid attacks
Punk Gibson is the coolest attack we saw from Kidd.
The attack on Appo was clean.

I wish Kidd stuck to punches and slaps than these stuff we see from him but what can we say?

It's Oda with his weird decisions

1. She didnt took controll, she manipulated him on a personal level. Completely different kind of story. Do you even want to take the discussion or just joke/troll around?

2. Okay, you just want to troll around. Dont even read my post, dont argue with it. Just repeat already debunked answers...
1.) What happened ? I thought Big Mom's homies werent easily manipulated lmao. Then I bring up an example and you completely flop. Personal lvl my ass. Nami dont even have a DF and she controlled Zeus with ease.

2.) Cope your trying to make something thats not impressive sound amazing.

It wasnt irrelevant lol

Injection shot and GK clearly hit Kaido

Zorro is not doing shit here.He needs to stick with High Tiers like Albert
Yeah they hit Kaido and tickled him

High tiers like Albert are able to demolish Big Mom alongside her entire crew with one kick.

Last time Big Mom fought someone weaker than Albert she ran away crying "I don't have enough souls to fight you", Albert would tear such a hole right into Big Mom before she can even blink.

Zoros cheer leaders from Roof top are tossing her aside.

Mr Lore and Feats keep forgetting Zoro on his death bed before even learning advanced CoC did more damage to Kaido than Law and Kidd have done to Big Mom so far.

Learn to read Mr Lore And Feats and stop embarrassing yourself and cementing yourself as 2nd worst power scaler on this forum after @sanjikun

How is Big Meme gonna last an hour against Zoro is someone trash like Law is fucking her up??

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
It’s true that the CP0 guys have some style

I want to see them breaking skulls

Don’t know if they will stomp injured Izo and who will help him

Just picking a couple of feats from Kidd:
- Kidd did stop the same swing Jinbe stopped but from a sane Linlin and overpowered her
- He later took a similar attack, but stronger (Mama Raid)
- Sending Linlin flying is not impressive, Kidd did that with Repel which is like his base ability

Also what the fuck does 'without metal robot protecting him' means lol
Let's remove Law's Ope Ope, Luffy's Gomu Gomu, Zoro's swords, Killer's Punishers etc then

Also, if you think he tanked Ikkoku thanks to his metal and not his Monstrous durability... There's a reading problem here
He never touched Ikokou only his metal did. You lost the debate the moment you mentioned that.
No one besides 3 Kidd fan boys on this forum believe Kidd even touched Ikokou lmao

Yeah I completely agree, I instantly got PTSD flashbacks to Erza and the meteor with the Hakai moment and Zoro being able to fight after it. I kept joking with a former friend that FT was gonna be better than OP eventually at this rate of decline and I doubt that will truly be accurate, OP is geting way too similar to FT ironically now and it's very disturbing. Starting to feel more like a generic Shonen honestly.

I've had how Oda has turned Nami into a lightning spammer now, why not a variety of weather attacks including snow, blizzards, tornadoes, gale force winds, rain and lightning combo or even acid rain maybe? Hailstorms too....

I found pre TS fights to be more engaging, creative and fun tbh. I was frustrated with how helpless Nami and Usopp are and despite Usopp and his plants and CoO awakening (the latter hasn't even been relevant since Dressrosa) and Nami with the free powerup from Big Mom herself via Zeus and Usopp's pointless new staff upgrade for her, they are still helpless and cowardly as before.

Given who they're fighting and what they're dealing with and have endured, surely they couldn't have awoken armanent haki and have Nami gain CoO too by now? Really Oda?

Oda can still give us great stuff like some of Kaido's and BM's attacks, Luffy's Gear 4th stuff, Katakuri's moveset, Cracker's moveset and even Queen and King but he didn't even give Jack any named moves and wasted him so much too.

I really feel like Oda's writing is regressing in some ways and the way he is handling Zoro is really not helping imo. Feels like Oda is trying to force another Nothing Happened moment somewhat with Hakai before and now the Mink medicine stuff combined with this random grim reaper now too.

If Zoro is getting wanked this much, what is he gonna be like by EOS? Can Mihawk tank a Hakai? Shanks too? Roger? Oden? Rayleigh? Whitebeard? Etc. Its INSANE! Surely Zoro only tanked for 1.5 seconds or w/e but it's still absurdity. Oda really loves his flashy moments and huge feats without caring about the implications and thus consequences on the powerscaling especially.

As much as I love it too, I do find Robin's new demon form completely random and not making any sense. I love the idea of her having the Kali fruit instead and maybe her fruit was renamed then to hide it but I don't think it's true at all either. her making a giant demon form of herself made no sense as fucking awesome as it was though.

Also still no haki gain for the SHs as far as I remember/have noticed aside from CoO for Usopp and CoC for Zoro. It really makes no sense.
Oda's powerscaling is just loose and flexible really imo, its just for fanservice to every fandoms he had garnered, nothing set in stone as long as its to meet the plot requirement and since the author himself doesnt take that stuff strictly either.

Status
Not open for further replies.