Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One out-of-context post got these replies:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1038-spoilers-discussion.21431/post-2384107

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1038-spoilers-discussion.21431/post-2384117

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1038-spoilers-discussion.21431/post-2384125

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1038-spoilers-discussion.21431/post-2384145

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1038-spoilers-discussion.21431/post-2384207

・I never spoke on Oda's behalf saying that wanted the story to be free of supernatural elements. Oda himself said he wanted the story to be free of supernatural elements beyond DFs and I conveyed that information. It was from his 1998 interview in Comickers: https://www.apricot.com/~fuu/paradise3/oda/cm1098.html Several elements have changed since then as Oda has expanded his options over the years and has become a more flexible storyteller. Even the element of 'flying' has been expanded, albeit significantly limited from something compared to DB.

・One Piece *has* fantastic elements but Oda avoids them whenever he can. The Klabautermann is certainly one example but the Klabautermann is more related to the concept of a soul and we know that not only do souls exist in the world of One Piece, we know there's an actual land of the dead.

・When I brought up Oda's statement in the past it was related to fantastic elements that occur for no reason. The examples specifically being, Raizou having ninpou 'just because' or Onimaru being able to shapeshift 'just because'. Those 'just because' arguments are why I brought that interview statement and in the end, both cases were completely correct.

・Here's the kicker....

I have been talking for about half a decade about how I STRONGLY BELIEVE souls will play a role in the greater story of One Piece.

Not only have I been gabbing about it for years, but my gabbing has evidently even left an impression on people:
・Still rubbing my eyes that someone just made a rando biased assumption that I'm an atheist without even knowing me.

・I don't run the One Piece Podcast, lol.

So maybe instead of running into a swamp of bias based on partial statements with zero context over an idea that directly conflicts with what I've been arguing for, for years, just ask for a clarification.
That interview literally just says the main characters won't all fly because then the crew wouldn't need a ship. Nothing about flying in general. Also nothing about supernatural elements in general, he just said he's not putting a sorcerer in the story.

Also raizo IS doing ninpo just because. Do you think his paralysis jutsu is a devil fruit power and fukurukujo just happens to have an identical power?

and taking credit for the souls idea for a podcast a year ago when joyboy has been talking about it for like minimum three years now

Why the fuck didn't BM use something like this in the fight...
because that technique isn't that strong, it just has large AoE
if linlin did that against Kid and Law, Law would be able to cut Prometheus to pieces via radio knife and Linlin would lose one of her weapons.

Linlin's weapons are only strong because she combines them with her physical strength and haki

I remember that the Mink's medicine healed all damage but has the side effect of double pain after the effect wear off, so after the pain pass he should be healed completely, naturally with reduced stamina but his bone aren't broken, or I read wrong?

Yeah, because he attacks her lmao. You inept?
No, because Oda is using the chapter to show a development for Kidd and Law goal

I say Kidd said he have a different purpose, you say I doesn't mean he changed his goal

I say Kidd revealed he just doesn't want BM to join the roof , you say because he want to help Luffy as well

It's like you think all these statements have no relation, Oda is not telling us anything, he's just Making Kidd says random shit

He's talking about Kaido , and his goal changed, basically everyone get it already so am not gonna waste my time anymore

Don´t think so. Law can shine in this constellation because he faces opponents perfect for him, slow, no significant CoO feats, and rely on durability, thus try to tank attacks.
Faster opponents who dodge, force him into CQC and so forth, are worse for him.
Thus, even if you put Law overall above Sanji, i think the latter has a very good case of beating Law since speed.

Kid is harder due to protecting himself with metal, but i think Sanji takes that one as well.
completely poor scaling. How does Sanji beat Law and Kidd...:lawsigh:

Sanji can't push Law into CQC because it will be at his detriment. He lacks COA Strength to contend with Law in CQC. His speed allows him to beat Law? does Law fail to completely react to Sanji? when Queen managed to land several attacks.

the only stars Sanji is superior to Kidd in is COO and speed. Every other stat goes to Kidd.

Kidd and Law are in a different tier compared to Sanji. It is ridiculous to even claim that Sanji wins
Post automatically merged:

Kidd vs Sanji is very debatable though
this is a ridiculous point

That´s their issue, they can´t powerscale.
BM literally admitted she can´t beat a high tier (Marco) because she does not have her homies, while knowing advCoC mind you, and admitted he has a claim to kill her.
And now she is matched by another two lower high tiers.
She said she don't have the homies to spare on there battle and if he want her head come at another time.
But as we can see that would have not be a issue since she has made a whole bunch of homies since then if she really wanted to fight him she could have .
BM wanted to get to the roof and did not have time for that .
Like i said it not a matter of power scale it a matter of what Oda wants .

silent?
Oda cant let rest Zoro even for 2 chapters, he is back doing more shit. This shit will lead into more shit later, but making it so early was almost shoking. Oda cares to much about Zoro. ZKK next :steef:
sure more silent than usual, hehe 2 chapters? he is basically in a worse situation than before taking the medicine how is 2 chapter resting is gonna help him please?
It seems that he urgently needs Franky's help, how is he gonna behead Kaido?

completely poor scaling. How does Sanji beat Law and Kidd...:lawsigh:

Sanji can't push Law into CQC because it will be at his detriment. He lacks COA Strength to contend with Law in CQC. His speed allows him to beat Law? does Law fail to completely react to Sanji? when Queen managed to land several attacks.

the only stars Sanji is superior to Kidd in is COO and speed. Every other stat goes to Kidd.

Kidd and Law are in a different tier compared to Sanji. It is ridiculous to even claim that Sanji wins

this is a ridiculous point
You don´t need good CoA to block Law´s strikes, as shown by Smoker, or Doflamingo.
Sanji in the midst of mental breakdown? Sure, otherwise he couldn´t tag him.

Kid is harder since he can hide in his metal armor but tagging Sanji is unlikely.

She said she don't have the homies to spare on there battle and if he want her head come at another time.
But as we can see that would have not be a issue since she has made a whole bunch of homies since then if she really wanted to fight him she could have .
BM wanted to get to the roof and did not have time for that .
What does spare mean? She is using her homies against fodder.
Exactly.

No, because Oda is using the chapter to show a development for Kidd and Law goal

I say Kidd said he have a different purpose, you say I doesn't mean he changed his goal

I say Kidd revealed he just doesn't want BM to join the roof , you say because he want to help Luffy as well

It's like you think all these statements have no relation, Oda is not telling us anything, he's just Making Kidd says random shit

He's talking about Kaido , and his goal changed, basically everyone get it already so am not gonna waste my time anymore
Bro, changing his goal has nothing to do with them NOT defeating Big Mom. They are literally still damaging and hurting her with the intent of beating her.

The ONLY thing that changed with Kid was his glory to defeat a Yonko for nobody else and taking the seat. Now he's defeating a Yonko with the intent of helping Luffy.

Again, reading comprehension

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.