Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Fair enough.

Do you also place Kidd and Law above 1010 Luffy? 1010 Luffy didn't do anything more than make Kaido cough a few drops of blood either.
Yeah.

Luffy was good during 1010 but was soon after that dusted by Kaido who sent him outside onigashima.

Only current Luffy has a claim.

The only thing sure is : End of Wano Luffy > End of Wano Kid or Law.

Before that it’s more complicated.

But Kid and Law are stronger than1010 Luffy for me.

Bogard

You can't win
- Law uses all of the energy he has left to unleash a very powerful technique.
- It's a technique so large scale that it's able to cover the whole of Wano Country.
- His sword pierces through Linlin but doesn't stop there...
- It continues on to pierce through Onigashima and through the ground (puck note: of Wano's mainland?).
- Piercing further and further with no end in sight...
- During that time, he's attacked Big Mom with "Puncture Wille"
- He opens up a massive hole in the ground and deals Big Mom a lot of damage.
Damn this attack sounds insane and Wano country is a big island @Trafalgar_D_Law :crazwhat:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
We had no idea if Queen was defeated or not. We had to wait to find that out, same with Big Mom. She isn't defeated yet even though it's very likely to be the case.
He was defeated. King was defeated and Linlin is defeated now. There is literaly no doubt. I know why people try to argue against it, they cant take the L. Even tho i made this EXTREMELY HIGH risk bet. We couldnt know if she appears in the chapter at all. We couldnt know how this chapter will go. We didnt know anything. I still went balls deep. And now, they search for excuses.

Once again deliberate clownery from Korean leaker and redon. Thank you 5chan anon for clearing it up. Why the FUCK would you leave the last bit of her not being defeated out? This redon guy posted .gifs hinting at BM's defeat. Fuck this guy misinfo shill. "more in the next few hours ;)" fuck off

Leaker Clown Count in onigashima: 3
-"YOU WONT BELIEVE WHO IT IS BROOO!!" -Turns out obvious oden drawing by kanjuro
-"YOU WONT BELIEVE WHO JUST SHOWED UP AT THE END ;)" - Random silhouette that is probably hiyori. Not revealed yet
-"DUDE ITS NOT THE GOMU GOMU NO MI, ITS A DIFFERENT FRUIT ;)" - Fruit not mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.