Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me why TWO Zoros in 2 vs 1 couldn't do the same that the TWO of Kidd + Law did in 2 vs 1?
People are conveniently forgetting it's a 2 vs 1 lol
And that Adv CoC Zoro stomped a YC1 with three hits
One of them being a nameless attack and another a single sword attack

Not to mention that Kidd = Law
Law is a swordsman (Oda called it as that and recognized him as that... and his strongest move is a freaking sword attack)
So Zoro > Law = Kidd
You don't scale weaker characters to stronger characters

Can someone explain to me why TWO Zoros in 2 vs 1 couldn't do the same that the TWO of Kidd + Law did in 2 vs 1?
People are conveniently forgetting it's a 2 vs 1 lol
And that Adv CoC Zoro stomped a YC1 with three hits
One of them being a nameless attack and another a single sword attack

Not to mention that Kidd = Law
Law is a swordsman (Oda called it as that and recognized him as that... and his strongest move is a freaking sword attack)
So Zoro > Law = Kidd
Because Kid and Law > Zoro.

Zoro will surpass them eventually but it’s not now

The anime basically spoiled us again. In the opening we see a huge purple beam shotting outta Onigashima crushing through the main-land. Wouldn"t wonder me if it's Kidd's railgun.
Yo if that's the one, it would be ridiculous. But it certainly fits Law's feat in terms of scale/potency and it doesn't look like a boro breath, so it's most likely really it.
Gloriius times are awaiting us

Zoro will surpass them eventually but it’s not now
No, he won’t. They’re Luffy’s rivals, and people that he will contend with exclusively. The three of them will stand at the top of the new era. They’re fighting Yonko and overthrowing the top of the generation. Zoro is not going to be on their level, ever. It’s ok for people to be stronger than Zoro.

Yo if that's the one, it would be ridiculous. But it certainly fits Law's feat in terms of scale/potency and it doesn't look like a boro breath, so it's most likely really it.
Gloriius times are awaiting us
I can't wait for the next chapter. Kidd's railgun looks epic af, if he creates destruction even remotely close to Law's, it will be even greater but I guess, this attack seems more concentrated and thus, it's possibly less AoE but more potency.

Worst

Custom title
@TheAncientCenturion @Worst @Pantheos can we get this theme as like "Alternative Default Style" or something? it looked so good
This is exactly how it looked for me it was strange to see people voicing their dislike:kawak:. Now you ruined what looked like a great theme for the rest of us:kobeha:
nah it's alright, i didn't saw it cuz i'm using my own custom themes, was just curious on what people didn't liked to see what could be improved , but it's not the right place to discuss about it let's move on
:king:

No, he won’t. They’re Luffy’s rivals, and people that he will contend with exclusively. The three of them will stand at the top of the new era. They’re fighting Yonko and overthrowing the top of the generation. Zoro is not going to be on their level, ever. It’s ok for people to be stronger than Zoro.
noAdvCoC + 2 vs 1 fighting big meme = "at the top of the new era" :saden::saden::hapnoel::hapnoel::hapnoel::hapnoel::hapnoel::hapnoel:

G

Gorosei Informer

off topic but you guys really didn't liked this ??

Wtf?! At least some people are being consistently rude/toxic as usual which is uncalled for too. There really is no pleasing everyone but ti looks great to me, it looks professional but I cannot understand how they would prefer the original over this.

Makes me think it's probably not worth it for the previous themes to get remade now.

:whitepress::lusalty::josad:

Lets take a look at Law´s new attack

First we need to look at the size of the Hills
The Hills makes the Gate look small
Jack who is that tall and piss small compared to the Gate.Also,the gate is the same height as the Numbers, who are stated to be the same size as Oars, who is 67 Meters
Now lets take a look of the hills at Laws attack
Same Hill also drawfs a Tree
This trees are ~<as your avarege house in Wano
The crater is a lot bigger and deeper as that large Hills
All in all,this Hills are mountain size and the impact of Laws attacks are even bigger

Law's hole on the ground is as big as 4 tempura udon in terms of AOE and tempura udon is one of King's casual attacks
4 casual attacks from King combined = Law ultimate attack , but the damage is also internal so it negates more endurance so it's around 30% stronger overall

off topic but you guys really didn't liked this ??

I dont know how to describe it, but the current design looks more raw and feels natural. The new one you used is kind of brushed, or fine tuned, or I dont know the right term 😂

Does not it look like WordPress themes? Too general and software generated type.

While in the current design, it feels like manually designed and organic.

Shanks was talking to Gorosei about a certain pirate. It is Shanks who cut Kidd's arm because he tried to stop him from becoming what Kidd's DF is meant to be, but Kidd managed to escape.

Kidd's DF is the legendary ancient weapon devil fruit Pluton. Now it is awakened. All Kidd has to do is ask Franky the blueprint of Pluton Ship and he can make a giant ass metal ship cannon that can delete an entire country.

:myman::steef::steef:

I don’t remember where but I think soda said the same during a SBS. If someone can find that.

You said that Zoro had above high tier AP during DR with ISDS and I said no, he had only normal high tier AP with DR ISDS. And then I gave you a list of attack ms who belong to high tiers that I believe are stronger than Zoro ISDS during DR. That show you that no Zoro AP wasn’t above high tier at that time.

Beef burst was a solo attacks. IJ was a mode of multiple attacks but with IJ Sanji landed multiple attacks and ended with Beef burst attack

And that attack is better than DR ISDS.

??

Karyudon ? The last big dragon attack from King ?
It’s definitely above ISDS from DR.

Not really all the attack I listed have better portrayal or better feats than Zoro. When you compare the opponents, the moment, the effects etc they are all likely stronger or as strong.

The fact that it has AOE is great indeed but that doesn’t mean in a direct clash it’s stronger than other attacks listed.

Ashura has less AOE than ISDS but better power.

Sanji current last attack was against Queen a 1.32b commander. Was after Sanji PU this arc. Was a finisher.
Zoro can have the AOE he wants in a direct clash he will be pushed back.

Except if you think Zoro second best attack in DR was better than Sanji ones two arcs later and two powers up later, when Sanji defeated someone with a bounty close to the one Zoro defeated after also 2 PU.

The force behind Sanji kick is better and the fire only add to the overall power of that attack.

People and attacks have portrayal.

A powerful attack that can finish Jack a powerful 1b commander with a Ancient Zoan and in hybrid is fucking strong. I don’t need it to cut the moon to know it.

Obviosuly AOE is important if you indeed cut the moon, it means the force behind the blow must be insane. But it’s not enough to be placed above attacks against people stronger, done by people with higher portrayal etc
Iirc it was a statement in manga, and at that point Luffy gained new techniques, Zoro got new techniques and so forth, Nami got two new staffs in that time, Usopp from Kabuto to dials.
And Zoro´s statement was in regard to Usopp being able to take care of himself.

Stronger in what way? Literally none of those attacks besides God Thread/DD Awakening had the AoE which is part of AP, so by definition, none of those attacks matched it.
Just to clarify further, you literally concentrate on the force part of AP, and that if someone with that force would attack Zoro and he blocked/counterattacked with ISDS, he would be pushed back.
Putting aside whether you are even right with the attacks you mention (not substantiated), that´s still not how it works because Zoro still surpasses those attacks in lethality and AoE.

That was my point, you don´t know how Queen would take Burst if it was a sole attack, Sanji literally used it as last finisher after several attacks and Queen was already broken.

Being better is baseless.

Yes, you compare Karyudon after Enma to ISDS before Enma.
I already said Zoro grew stronger with Enma.

The part with the better feats/portrayal and so forth is, for the most part, not substantiated either because it´s not tangible. What we know is, most of the attacks mentioned are not lethal at all (in the sense of finishing the attack with one move) and also have no AoE.
They can have superior force admittedly, which can be illustrated against an opponent of a higher level, but does not change the rest.

A direct clash is not the decisive argument/criteria for bigger AP or not, i think we are talking past each other.
Putting aside the fact that it´s questionable how you want to compare something like Entei clashing with a sword attack, bigger AP does not have to win in a clash, it is the attack with the most potency and can do the most if landed.
Despite what Zoro stans think/claim, Luffy had always more force in his attacks, seen by the destruction he can cause with blunt force, Zoro was still superior in his AP than Luffy, because of his lethality if the attack lands. That also applies to Law in comparison with Luffy btw who in turn could always compensate that with higher speed and thus easier hits.

In the end, you can´t claim that Zoro, if he lands the attack properly, could not finish off Queen like Sanji did with DR ISDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.