Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. I don’t think people realize that Kidd hasn’t used awakening since 1030. “Assign” is his awakened ability. He didn’t use that to make Punk Corna Dio and he might not even have used it in this chapter either.
He used it this chapter
His electromagnetic attack is his awakening trump card which he hid

Last edited by a moderator:
What are Admiral wankers gonna do when Luffy craps on Akainu and "Lanjino" beats Ryokugyu or whoever in a 1v1? :risitasad:

Just accept that Kid and Law are strong af with their awakened Devil Fruits, it's not about the Yonko being weak nor the Admirals being so much better than them lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:milaugh: Stop coping

Kata admits inferiority to BM
She's the captain

You are trying hard

BM > kata isn't upt for debate

Post Admirals feat above BM?
*Fuji with doffy didn't KO Law , Law survived and escaped while BM temporarily beat a much stronger Kidd and law by healed tp a point their crewmates start begging her
*Logia Admirals needed cheapshots to handle YCs at MF while BM trashed Queen, Capone, Judge who are all YC level (Queen being ~< Marco even)
*Akainu couldn't overpower Jinbei and Marco while nerfed BM choked Marco easily and skinny BM sent jinbei flying.
*BM tanking OP attacks while Akainu was out, canr fight WB against after 1 enraged Move
* BM matched kaido for 3 days while Admirals can only match a weekend yonko for sometime

BM matching Kaido for 3 days and having adcoc puts her > any Admiral
Nothing will change that
lol seethe more fanboy

oda doesn't care about your opinions! awakening and haki is what oda uses to show off strength!

Katakuri is only right hand because he is loyal to his mama! but he has more skills than her!

call me when linlin uses haki to fight more than fodder usopp opponents. I'll wait!
when did Linlin show off awakening or any good coo? never! stop making shit up!
katakuri is a skilled haki warrior with awakening and coc! Linlin barely show advanced coc but that's not enough to hit him!

Call me when you come to your senses lol

Law is really a beast he's come far to be able to brake big mom bones is a serious feat plus his power can shake the island law is looking good all through but I'm still not convinced Big mom is going down

Someone should copy all the King has shit endurance and whatnot posts and "recycle" them, 15 minutes Mama is in the house. Stronger than all of her family combined. Kat and Smoothie losing to homies that everyone can tank. :handsup:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
This is intentionally left ambiguous. They don't want to tell us is she's defeated.
Lmao so shes not beaten :suresure:
But it seems Big Mom it's still not defeated...
Meme has healing all of a sudden. She ain’t the best, but definitely worthy of a Yonko. Meme not down tho, hopefully haki blooms an Law comes out OP
:myman:
Oda will start downplaying Haki from now on. The focus will be on DFs.
At the end awakened DFs + adHaki will reign supreme.
Meh... It's the same transition as always, and fake info about Big Mom being already beaten.
The spoilers did not say that she's been defeated... So...
NOT YET , BIG MOM NOT DEFEATED , SHE HAS YET TO USE AWAKENING AND SHE CAN HEAL HERSELF
Holy fucking cope, she's done for. It's the same thing that happened to Queen and King; their defeats were only confirmed in the chapter afterwards.

So, is Zoro still stronger than Law and Kid?

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.