Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Zoro isn't as strong as I thought he was??

After all despite having best performance on the roof top and Law and Kidd doing next to nothing Zoros final W was against YC1 while Law and Kidds was against a Yonko as much of a Meme as she maybe.

If Oda wanted zoros feats to reflect his power level, he could have given Zoro the W on yonko too.

Law might not be making linlin vulnerable. But im inclined to believe the bones breaking was due to the combined effort of their attacks.
I guess but Law used Shock Wille in tandem with Punk Clash before and it didn’t break bones. The fact that the bones broke this time leads me to believe it was thanks to Kidds new Punk Corna Dio attack. Also the fact that we didn’t get to see the aftermath of Kidds attack last chapter makes me believe that Oda wants to show her bones broken as the aftermath we didn’t get to see last week.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Manga suggests you NEED ACoC for King? So Rooftop Luffy would lose to King? Law and Kid would lose to King?

Your King wank has reached new levels of stupid.
That's what Oda gave Zoro to beat King when he's got higher AP than everyone you've mentioned in your list. Law does have the ability to put King down via awakening as his ability ignores durability.

That's what Oda gave Zoro to beat King when he's got higher AP than everyone you've mentioned in your list. Law does have the ability to put King down via awakening as his ability ignores durability.
Zoro literally mutilated King without even using Ashura or Sanzen Sekai.

Even a basic Sanzen Sekai or Ashura would have KOed him without taking off his wing.

Maybe Zoro isn't as strong as I thought he was??

After all despite having best performance on the roof top and Law and Kidd doing next to nothing Zoros final W was against YC1 while Law and Kidds was against a Yonko as much of a Meme as she maybe.

If Oda wanted zoros feats to reflect his power level, he could have given Zoro the W on yonko too.
They are definitely much closer than you estimated them to be in the past. Luffy, Law, Kid, and Zoro are grouped together by Oda in that they are the only ones to have these near death fights with top tiers(and actually be successful).

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Shock wille is more devastating than advanced haki internal damage.

If simply ACoA+ACoC was comparable to shock wille, that means Kaido's durability is on a completely different tier from Linlin's, which is hard to believe when they've been portrayed t be close in strength.
Why's Shock Wille more devastating than COC attacks? They both do literally the same thing with the exception being that Luffy's attacks need to force their way through Kaido's defense, which is no longer an issue due to COC's inclusion. Kaido's durability is indeed on another level to Big Mom. I don't even understand why people are acting like Big Mom is as durable as Kaido.

I always read people bringing up the Roger vs Whitebeard argument for how long the battle was but people don't realize that that fight was not with the intention to kill each other else both of them would be putting out their best attacks and would also drain their Haki a lot quickly

Why's Shock Wille more devastating than COC attacks? They both do literally the same thing with the exception being that Luffy's attacks force their way through Kaido's defense, which is no longer an issue due to COC's inclusion. Kaido's durability is indeed on another level to Big Mom. I don't even understand why people are acting like Big Mom is as durable as Kaido.
I don’t understand why you’re acting like King is anywhere close to BM

Status
Not open for further replies.