Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids attacks can't touch a Logia rn. He never even displayed basic armament let alone the ability to coat his projectiles with it.

Entertain me a bit more. I'm fully aware how much this chapter damaged your mental state. Majority of your colleagues don't even have the courage to show up her anymore.
Kid has CoA

Lol preskip zoro was already injured going into the fight. Factually the 3 YC1s we have seen wouldn't be injured by preskip zoro.
That was nothing compared to Hakai and yet he cut Kaido just as badly.

Preskip Zoro probably wouldn't be able to touch them, but we don't know what would happen if he did. Luffy showed us at Fishman Island that Haki alone isn't enough for sharp objects

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
This chapter proved to me that BM would mid diff Akainu instead of high diff because of healing ability. Why would I cry?
Yonko are nothing but arrogant idiots who only talk big . Even before taking the final attack, and knowing that her bones are already broken, she is yelling "I am BM!!".

Kizaru was right. He really can fold both Kaido and Meme.

His first bounty is significantly higher than Law's for defecting from the Shichibukai and helping to defeat another. Helped, because Doflamingo fucked him up pretty effortlessly man to man.

But that's apples to oranges. They're all different opponents. It's even worse if you're comparing feats from almost 30 volumes ago to feats now.
But Law isn't the number two of the most wanted man. So the bounty argument doesn't help Sabo in any way.

The time the feats happened is irrelevant since they are facing opponent's around the same level ...Top tier level

That was nothing compared to Hakai and yet he cut Kaido just as badly.

Preskip Zoro probably wouldn't be able to touch them, but we don't know what would happen if he did. Luffy showed us at Fishman Island that Haki alone isn't enough for sharp objects
No. We know for starters Katakuri would just dodge it. We don't even know if kuma has haki lmao

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I don't expect much from crow guy in terms of strength. But you're crazy if you think Dragon's strength has been concealed since volume 12 and he's not gonna turn out to be a beast. There's a reason he's positioned after these two Yonko in the story, Luffy without adv CoC probably wouldn't have been any use to him
The same Dragon who ran from BB????
Dragon doesn't look like a capable fighter to me. He is so far down my list of strongest character. I have him around Vergo level at best.

?

Literally says they won:

The F6/Jack/Peros all confirm they were defeated as well.

None of these people are getting up....
Yeah you just proved me right. Sanji and Zoro won a battle in a location. It doesn't say queen or king are defeated. The phrase "lost the battle but won the war" is a cliche for a reason. The war is ongoing. These are simply battles on the way.

for 2 years I was behind the idea of Kaido ~ Big Mom simply cause Oda was KEEP saying they are basically equal ... over 25 times

but ... it's time for me to leave her alone and accept reality will never be in favor of Big Mom

she is weaker than Kaido in every single possible way

I ranked Big Mom among top 3
from now on I rank Big Mom below Shanks , Kaido , Teach , Mihawk , Dragon and Akainu ...

@Garps tekkai Awakening+Advanced CoC seems to be a massively overpowered Combo. Especially if the fruit if powerful

Like shit, even now Advanced CoC KKG would probably fuck up any top tier, now imagine how insane Luffy's Awakening X CoC combo or how insane Kidd's Railgun would be with Advanced CoC

I am starting to wonder if Blackbeard even has CoC because if he really Awakens his two devil fruits it would seem overkill if he combines them with CoC

Status
Not open for further replies.