Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I said it before but I will say it again - some people cant see a W if it slapped them in the face.
You are a good example - this chapter is a huge W for me.
Just shows how much stronger Zoro is compared to those 3 trash characters. :rolaugh:
I dont really care lmao:gokulaugh:
Yes, you do! :willsmith:
You dont have to lie to me Gintoki-chin, I know you better than you know yourself. :rolaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It seems so. Also, Law caused an explosion which still hit Big Mom at the end? I couldn't really understand this part.
The way I see it, Law channels a massive shockwave through his sword and the shockwave travels all the way from the origin to the top of the sword damaging Big Mom in the process. Basically, the same shock waves hit the ground after damaging Big Mom.

A full chapter of Law and Kidd vs Big Mom:steef:
Fantastic feats from both characters. But Law again showing the more impressive feats. Enduring hakified punches from Big Mom and showing Island level range.

:lawbepo:
From the summary, it looks like Law's attacks are what Big Mom is extremely weary about because it gives Kidd the opportunity to do good damage since Big Mom's insides are already damaged by Law

Not using adv CoC is already a sin of Oda this chapter, but a fucking Yonkou 68 year old not having awakening is really stupid...
Just look all what she can do,her df has soo much potential,like fucking healing broken bones or making a giant Fire/thunder women in combo for her attacks...

Look how op Kid and Law awakening are, imagine if BM who skills already are top notch, would look like if she would have a awakened power?

Massive disappointed about that.
Even though I think Oda' writing for Big Mom in this arc was trash, he still made her to be a absolute monster and really had to make Kid and Law truly go all out against her.

Also Kid and Law's fight against Big Mom just proves that those two really didn't go all out during the group battle against both Kaido and Big Mom.

doffy wankers will tell you his ap >>> big mom since it took out law :nicagesmile:
It didn't even took him out

He was still fighting without his arm

Fujitora was the one who nerfed Dressrosa Law through and through, he got negged by Fuji everytime Fuji was onscreen while Doflamingo was telling stories. Dude was having to fight an Admiral + Doflamingo

Everyone ignores how Doflaming got helped and cheated on people to get advantage, even using Bellamy to fight Luffy and make him holdback

I get that people like Doflamingo as a character, but nothing changes the fact that he has a far worse perfomance against Luffy than Cracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.