Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes the awakening lunatics again :gokulaugh:

She will have her flashback because she was defeated not because she is using another technique
Now gents correct me if I am wrong but in fighting manga people normally have their flashbacks when they are going to get a powerup correct?

Infact we were told bigmom goes into a fir when ever she thinks back to mama caramel releasing absurd amounts of coC. Her going through a flashback to gain nothing from it at this point makes zero sense

How? The combination of two yonkos attack>>>>>>> any of kidds or laws attacks. People seem to mistake laws AOE with DC.

Hakai has DC while laws attack primarily has AOE

Truth is i don't think law attack is really a AOE attack it's just that BM so big it end up being that way .
I see law as direct internal damage but on a huge target .

Now gents correct me if I am wrong but in fighting manga people normally have their flashbacks when they are going to get a powerup correct?

Infact we were told bigmom goes into a fir when ever she thinks back to mama caramel releasing absurd amounts of coC. Her going through a flashback to gain nothing from it at this point makes zero sense
No, side villains get their flashbacks when they’re about to lose in One Piece.

When Law said that he was going to use his final attack, oda could have had Kid say "Me too" just like with the awakening chapter, but instead he made Kid ignore what Law said. Kid has been doing this a lot the entire arc, hiding everything he can do and what not. I still think there is a ways to go.
I’d be pretty disappointed if Big Mom was finished tbh.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Law > Zoro > Yamato > Kidd

As far as low top tiers are concerned. Luffy is in another tier from them. But I am pleasantly surprised by both Kidd and especially Law. Roofpiece wasn't good for Law but this fight has him keeping awakening up for 20 minutes and causing massive damage to the 3rd most durable character in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.