Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because law attack already cause a problem internally lol
Lol :milaugh:

Kidd is THE last to land the blow
So BM wasn't last hit by Law when homirs told her to dodge his second Punk cord attack

No where Law nor BM said "kid powers working cause Iaw hurt me inside" lol

Keep crying
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, I shouldn't do it.
Bleach was good during his era with One Piece and Avatar the Legend of Aang.
Kingdom is amazing but Bleach remains iconic

And yet he was still being called the strongest by Sengoku in that same war and postwar
The same Sengoku who thought he was the strongest admits he UNDERESTIMATED Whitebeard after seeing him split the island

This is a shonen manga..
Kid and Law are near their limits yet their current attacks are STRONGER than when they were at full health.
Luffy's finisher will be STRONGER than his attacks on the initial rooftop fight.
Bloodlusted injured Whitebeard has more power than healthy Whitebeard.

Read above.
Characters pull out their strongest attacks when they're near their limit.

The same stab that did no damage according to Whitebeard himself?

Doesn't matter one bit.
His attack on Akainu is a prime showcase of his full AP.
It's worth noting was WB bloodlusted due to Ace's death. The chapter where he attacked Akainu was called "Voiceless Rage".
Although it's funny seeing being WB sick/wounded to downplay his attack when a broken bones Zoro that could barely stand up blitzed and scarred Kaido by unleashing his limits
Btw Akainu's body absorbed most of the "shock/energy" and it stil split the plaza in half.

If Law's bounty isn't 2 bill or more post Wano I call bullshit
It will be equal with Kid's. He already has a higher bounty plus he has done way more than Kid in this fight, even if Kid lands the final attack I'm pretty sure the CP-0 and their spies will accurately report on the high level feats each key player accomplished.
The only one whose reporting might get mis reported is Usopp. Legit think he will get credited with taking down Ulti and P1.

And yet he was still being called the strongest by Sengoku in that same war and postwar
The same Sengoku who thought he was the strongest admits he UNDERESTIMATED Whitebeard after seeing him split the island

This is a shonen manga..
Kid and Law are near their limits yet their current attacks are STRONGER than when they were at full health.
Luffy's finisher will be STRONGER than his attacks on the initial rooftop fight.
Bloodlusted injured Whitebeard has more power than healthy Whitebeard.

Read above.
Characters pull out their strongest attacks when they're near their limit.

The same stab that did no damage according to Whitebeard himself?

Doesn't matter one bit.
His attack on Akainu is a prime showcase of his full AP.
1. Sengoku doesn't know how weak he is. Marco does. And Marco as good as tells you he is much weaker than he used to be.

2. Sengoku's statement implies his attacks are getting weaker because of his damage.

https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/One-Piece/0575-007.png

3. Kid and law are just tired. Whitebeard is literally dying and has multiple fatal wounds. There's a huge difference.

4. This really just shows you have no idea how any of these characters work. Whitebeard also told Ace he ordered him to go. He was clearly being nice to Squard.

5. Devil fruit abilities have limits. This entire arc has hammered it in that DFs require stamina and constantly get weaker. If Whitebeard's attacks are the same at his limits, why did Whitebeard last attack do no more damage to Blackbeard than Luffys gear 2 punch?

Because his quakes were getting weaker.

:seriously: kid tanked a named homie fused attack
Law only tanked koka punches this chapter
+ he been tanking BM hits left and right mire than Law. Named attacks.

Law doesn't have better feats
He's the one complaining that he looks as inferior

You really need help
Hating on Kidd won't help you
I ant hating and since when catch a sword mid swing is tanking lol& since when Kidd was tankng attacks from Meme plz show me and don't show the robot lol

Certain fandom right now,

I know it's hard for them when their guy needed miracle drug to get back into action, but Kidd and Law just stood up and continuing their fight.

But but Hakai is strongest attack ever existed.

:gokulaugh:

Reality is often disappointing. While big shots reaping feats and earning fame, the guy who was supposed to take Kaido's head(in their dreams btw), napping in some corner on the island.

Status
Not open for further replies.