Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I was expecting some massive blast when I initially read the spoilers. I really hope that is not the attack the puts Big Mom down for good. How does Oda go from Law carving a hole clean through Onigashima, and leaving an absolutely massive crater in Wano itself, to a blast about as wide as Big Mom's head for the "finishing blow"?
Copium.

I thought you just wanted to enjoy One Piece cuz it was a good ol’ shonen and not be critical.
:ihaha:

As much as I loved seeing Kid and Law fight this chapter, all in all this fight was pretty ass.

Oda could have at least tried to address the whole ACoC thing. Like it isn't even that hard, just come up with a way for kid and law to tank ACoC attacks and have linlin use them. If you can't even do that, then what's the point of having the two fight her in the first place?
When you just don't show her use one of her strongest abilities, I don't know how I'm supposed to feel reading this. Did Kid and Law even deserve this win if Linlin was suffering plot induced stupidity?

Like I can fucking do it right now. Law can tank ACoC by using his anti-bacterial curtain technique and Kid can do it by coating his armor with haki. There, simple. I just feel like this is something Oda should be doing, not my headcanon.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Honestly, I was expecting some massive blast when I initially read the spoilers. I really hope that is not the attack the puts Big Mom down for good. How does Oda go from Law carving a hole clean through Onigashima, and leaving an absolutely massive crater in Wano itself, to a blast about as wide as Big Mom's head for the "finishing blow"?
A perfect example of AOE=/=AP.

Allowing herself to get hit so easily against some of the most dangerous opponents she could ask for.
That’s what her and Kaido do though. They don’t dodge lol. I think Kaido dodged Luffy like once.

the current Kid never gets to touch any given YC1 as easily he touched BM and assign a letter(pole) to them. Law won't be having an easy time showing his sword into their bodies akin to Big Mom
Just based off narrative I doubt that Oda would make it so that Kidd and Law can’t land their attacks on YC1s. But I can agree that they definitely would actually attempt to dodge unlike Big Mom. But then again Kaido doesn’t dodge either. If Big Mom is having a bad performance, is Kaido?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
As much as I loved seeing Kid and Law fight this chapter, all in all this fight was pretty ass.

Oda could have at least tried to address the whole ACoC thing. Like it isn't even that hard, just come up with a way for kid and law to tank ACoC attacks and have linlin use them. If you can't even do that, then what's the point of having the two fight her in the first place?
When you just don't show her use one of her strongest abilities, I don't know how I'm supposed to feel reading this. Did Kid and Law even deserve this win if Linlin was suffering plot induced stupidity?

Like I can fucking do it right now. Law can tank ACoC by using his anti-bacterial curtain technique and Kid can do it by coating his armor with haki. There, simple. I just feel like this is something Oda should be doing, not my headcanon.
Problem is acoc barrier is defense as well
She could have easily dealt with all these attacks

She used ACOC when she surrounded herself in black lightning.

Status
Not open for further replies.