Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom can be hurt with pure physical attacks. It is like the reading comprehension of One Piece fa is low. In whole cake island, Big mom used her bodweight + armament haki hardening combined with her devil fruit( gear 4 like flames and sticky haki mochi katakuri flames) to stop Luffy's Gear 4 Boundman Kong Gun attack.

Meanwhile Kaido took That verison of Gear 4 attacks without haki, proving Kaido's durability is way above big mom

The only reason she would need to use armament haki hardening to defend against Luffy is if she would be hurt by Luffy's attack physically. Oda put that in for a reason.

Nothing suggests that they are any different in size. Nor does anything suggest that Onigashima mountains are especially small. Onigashima has been said to be an island surrounded by mountains:

I already addressed it in the very post you quoted.
So again, are u comparing mountains based off looks lls??

If not, what direct scale are u using between random Wano mountains & onigashima mountains ?? Seems like just random headcanon

The hole is very big, but it's not as big as Onigashima.

The mountains surrounding the hole look identical to the mountains surrounding Onigashima. There's nothing suggesting that they are any larger than those mountains (nor that they are any smaller), so the safe assumption is that they are comparable in size.

Here's Law's hole:

Here's Onigashima:

It's a big hole, but I really do not think it's as big as Onigashima (if anything, I think it's significantly or considerably smaller).

I don't want to downplay Law's feat either, but unless we get a direct comparison between Onigashima and the hole that suggests they are comparable in size, I'm not going to assume that they are.

At the very least, the hole is the size of several mountains. It's a great feat from him.

I do agree that it's a significantly stronger attack than Hiryuu Kaen. And no, the attack didn't vapourise anything. We literally see the rocks being crushed/shattered:

@Steven, @Tyki_Mikk, @Sentinel, @Shanal, @ConquistadoR, @Haoku.
people are fighting over the holes now being bigger/smaller. I wonder what's next lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why can't he do that. It is at the end of the day electromagnetic canon
It's from a totally different IP, it's like pulling out a fire ball jutsu from Naruto and saying it's comparable to a fire attack in OP.
You could embarrass yourself less by doing a quick google search
You're literally sharing a screen cap of a Star Wars weapon that's not even canon in its own universe

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Only King durability irrelevant to Law. So he explodes from a normal shock wille
Ah right, you must be one of those who still dont get that King cant be harmed. :goyea:
Once again, the most durable character one is in pieces after Zoro's mediocre attack.
PS. Do yourself a favor and dont compare your fave to Zoro, only disappointment awaits at the end of that road but you can look very good vs Lidd or Luffy. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.