Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think BM's attacks are really not that heavy she attacked them but they still standing all the time. Law broke her arm and ribs , and Law and Kid didn't look like having any bones fractures, even though they are not rubber.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
:kuzanshut: You're doing your victory lap a bit too early Pantheos.

Everything that happened this chapter with pics reinforced that she isn't out.
Mate, it is done. She wasn’t even able to defend herself anymore, she couldn’t even block the tower anymore. They completely broke her defense and after that, both hitted their ultimate finisher. She is done, there is no way for her to stay in the game now.

Linlin has fallen.

Ztards being Ztards. Zoro’s dragon damnation would only cut an Onigashima mountain at best
Besides a Shock Wille broke Meme’s bones, imagine the aftermath of that through her chest. BM is just tanky, Law’s move would have killed the 3 calamities combined if all 3 of them got impaled
I mean I just don't get the point? People are so desperate to argue over stupidest shit they are comparing holes now? As it's a powerscaling method? What does the size of that hole even prove when it's explained with actual text how dangerous the attack to the Onigashima is? Law needed to do unnecessary extra to not just end all of them entirely himself included.

yo what the fuck

why does Linlin get more serious against page one than she was against law right after he broke her bones? Is Page one the secret world's strongest creature or something?

This is honestly indefensible, Oda can't stop using PIS for even one second with linlin
Kid and Law are shielded by the storyline, if Big Mom seriously fights against them, the same Kaido and Luffy who fight seriously. Kid and Law are dead. Oda is forced to nerf BM.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I will accept my L if I see Big Mom on the ground being unconscious! For now she is not defeated. I'd be more worried about Kid though. He took a lot of damage.
Kejon, seriously, she is defeated. Law and Kid broke her defense, she wasn’t able to defend herself anymore, her natural resistance was already broken at the beginning of the chapter.
and after that, she ate both ultimate finishers, her eyes are white, she is spitting blood all chapter long, law confirms the w. It is done bro, seriously.

Ask @Jaguark101 and @DarkWitch, it doesn’t hurt to accept the L, it will be pretty funny anyway, trust me. You will enjoy it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.