Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Mate, it is done. She wasn’t even able to defend herself anymore, she couldn’t even block the tower anymore. They completely broke her defense and after that, both hitted their ultimate finisher. She is done, there is no way for her to stay in the game now.

Linlin has fallen.
Lol, you're trying to claim victory early which indicates you're not totally secure in the outcome. Oda reveals that she can heal herself in this chapter at the drop of a hat. She sees kid charging his attack and calls him out and tells him to hit her as hard as she could with a smile on her face.

Just because they've used their finisher doesn't mean the fight is over.

I'll happily give up my avatar how 6 months if you want if come next chapter they declare her defeated but, nothing in this chapter even reinforces that notion.

You don't ask someone to give you their best shot if you have no response.

:catblush: Damn, they finally went all out. :chopoff: I expected law to do something like this, where he's kinda like Kuwabara on how his awakening functions. Kidd was good this chapter, his trump card was impressive. Magnetic Canon:myman: They came out looking like real winners.

Unfortunately... its Big Mom

She will heal herself again, and use acoc to end this fight. if law and Kidd was going to win, this would be the perfect time to tell us. :wellwell: Your Era ends here, was cool, but reality is often disappointing.

Yes she is, she has been portrayed on that level multiple times already. You can say Kaido beats her, but generally they are on the same level.
Someone with no AdCoC that gets her arm broken by a scrap metal bull isn't on the same level as Kaido, she can mess around with holding base Kaido but now we know that she doesn't have a single move in her arsenal that is capable of injuring Kaido.

Someone with no AdCoC that gets her arm broken by a scrap metal bull isn't on the same level as Kaido, she can mess around with holding base Kaido but now we know that she doesn't have a single move in her arsenal that is capable of injuring Kaido.
Except she has AdCoC, with it she bodied P1, and with a conbined homie attack she bodied Ulti, so these attacks are more comparable at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.