Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are Kid and Law above Zoro ? They don’t even have Adv CoC and only the strongest have Adv CoC.

The clear Ranking is.

Luffy > Zoro = Yamato > Law = Kid > > Sanji > Killer.
How are Kid and Law above Sanji? They don't even have Adv CoO and only the strongest person have this power (Luffy, Katakuri and Sanji)

Luffy>Zoro>Sanji>> Law>Yamato>Kid>>>>Killer

Hawkins cracked it after repeated hits, Killer received a prolonged beating since he was incapacitated most of the fight.
Also, its not like cracking the helmet means defeating him.
That thing takes damage that his face would take otherwise though, and one hit from Jinbe is worth more than several from Hawkins, easily.

Killer was incapacitated by Hawkins' ability. The whole thing here is from someone comparing the Killer fight to Jinbe vs Who's Who, but Jinbe bulldozed his guy and Killer had to really work for it. Adding up the damage from Kid and Killer, Hawkins managed a lot more.

The Asura will be far stronger with current Zoro since he'd be using more CoC haki than before and on the rooftop he was at low HP already with broken bones so couldn't use it for that long.
He could never use Asura for more than one attack, be it pre ts, be it rooftop, could be even worse now with his haki being drained by Enma

Their subordinates were begging BM last chapter then Law attacked her when she wanted to go to the roof but somehow this means they are stronger than Yamato and zoro lol BM didn't even use adv COC heck it is easy to dodge Kid's last attack but she took it like a boss
If you go back and reread the enitre fight most of their attacks landed were only due to BM being distracted. People take 2v1 moments and think they’ll apply in a 1v1 fight like shit no one is just gonna wait and watch Kid build his mechanical gun nor is anyone just gonna let Law stab them with Kroom.

But the issue is why Bigmom is even on the floor she she should be falling after law's attack right?. if you see law's attack literally put a hole in onigashima and he stabbed bigmom with it. so technically bigmom should fall right? but how on earth she ended up on floor.
Was the piercing Big enough to make her fall down? I don't think overall tbh 🤔

@comrade

I forgot, this is a massively powered up version of Big Mom. Thus, this Big Mom would even overpower a basic Kong Gun like that. Yet, Law took a huge barrage of hardened punches although he was already about using all of his energy at once for this big attack, prior to that, Big Mom also beat both Law and Kidd up quite well.

Why would Law or Kidd be stronger exactly?
based on feat of defeating the second strongest person in onigashima who’s law opponent can never hope to reach lol

and law has the second biggest attack in onigashima that he had to find another place to put it to avoid destroying the island…what’s so hard to understand

i don't bet at all, and it is not fear or anything just it is how i am but what i can do , taking an L and admitting it if you are ok with that , then good if not. and by the way i don't like such respect-less expressions , never said them in my life and i will not change that because of some silly fantasy story.
Fine with me. :cheers:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't fall for your unreasonable downplay.
But seeing the panel, it's definitely not country lvl.
You are making yourself look silly now. By no means is the hole comparable to Onigashima.
If you can see the thickness of the sword compared to the hole, you know it is not big.
Unless you think the thickness of the sword would be visible compared to Onigashima when entire ships are barely visible compared to Onigashima. Your stubbornness doesnt mean I am downplaying anything. You are just riding the initial hype wave, like always...

based on feat of defeating the second strongest person in onigashima who’s law opponent can never hope to reach lol

and law has the second biggest attack in onigashima that he had to find another place to put it to avoid destroying the island…what’s so hard to understand
What's so hard to understand about the notion Zoro is so fast even Kaido was caught by that and that was Post Hakai Zoro, that at least when he seems to rely on his CoC as it was clearly displayed it renders characters faster.

He is also so potent he cut King's wing like butter.

He can seemingly rely on barrier haki too so I would not even bet on Law's awakening to work on the man.

You need to work up match up and read the manga properly instead of spouting nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.