Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He could never use Asura for more than one attack, be it pre ts, be it rooftop, could be even worse now with his haki being drained by Enma
That's because he finishes his opponent soon after using an Asura attack, was there a time where he needed to use Asura for a prolonged period? The one of the rooftop was actually a few attacks linked together in a sequence so it's clearly not a one attack thing.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
That’s literally their trump cards. Them even having to use that shows that they’re on the same level as King.
I am not saying King Kata or Marco are weak they are quite strong. And Kid and Law can’t at all wipe the floor with them.

But now they can definitely beat them. Around High diff / very high diff depending of the match up.

Law and Kid output now is too high.

Go compare the hawkins stab damage the the amount of damage Kata did with his stab. One left a huge hole the other left a wound that wasn’t even visible a chapter later. Like I said Kid and Law maybe have better endurance than Kata but still thats a big maybe. Both Kid and Law overall though are on the same level as King and Kata (only slightly stronger)
In my previous post I said that Kata stab was more impressive than Kid one. But Kid one still was stabbed in a middle of a fight against a Yonko.

If you make a list of all attacks Law and Kid took and Kata you can see that Law/Kid tanked more and stronger attacks.

But that doesn’t mean Kata is weak or can’t tank attack, just that Law and Kid are monsters and the plot buffs them hard

The mountains on Wanokuni are even bigger then these on Onigashima:

And Law feat was this:

The hole is so big, that multiple mountains could fit into it!! From Momo perspective and see the smoke who was in previous panel above, looking bigger then Onigashima, looking small compare to the hole.
That shit is probably even twice big as Onigashima!!
What a feat, respect for Law to pull out such a insane feat, one of the best in One Piece so far.

Based on this chapter I kinda change my powerscaling:
-Mid Top Tier: Luffy
-Low Top Tier: Kid=>Law=>Zoro

Based on Feats for me Law is even better then Kid and Zoro, but since we also have portrayal, I place Kid slighty better, overall the trio are around low top tier.

That thing takes damage that his face would take otherwise though, and one hit from Jinbe is worth more than several from Hawkins, easily.

Killer was incapacitated by Hawkins' ability. The whole thing here is from someone comparing the Killer fight to Jinbe vs Who's Who, but Jinbe bulldozed his guy and Killer had to really work for it. Adding up the damage from Kid and Killer, Hawkins managed a lot more.
But you're comparing a strictly physical fighter (Who's Who) that only needs to be overpowered to a hax fighter (Hawkins) that needs to be outsmarted. The level of danger that they pose in a fight is around the same, but Hawkins has that unpredictable factor that can put you to the ropes.

Honestly, if you ask me, Killer would've made a far quicker job out of Who's Who, straight up performing the combo he used to beat Hawkins.

You are making yourself look silly now. By no means is the hole comparable to Onigashima.
If you can see the thickness of the sword compared to the hole, you know it is not big.
Unless you think the thickness of the sword would be visible compared to Onigashima when entire ships are barely visible compared to Onigashima. Your stubbornness doesnt mean I am downplaying anything. You are just riding the initial hype wave, like always...
Based on what? You could fit dozens of mountains in that hole.
You could see Zoro on Pica's torso, does it mean Pica's golem is small? I hope you realise Oda drawing far smaller objects to massive things does not make it less big.
Read above.
No, this is either downplay or you don't know what you are actually talking about. You see the depth of the hollowed part, yet you think this means nothing? Which mountain+ or small island attack is able to create such a DC feat?

But you're comparing a strictly physical fighter (Who's Who) that only needs to be overpowered to a hax fighter (Hawkins) that needs to be outsmarted. The level of danger that they pose in a fight is around the same, but Hawkins has that unpredictable factor that can put you to the ropes.

Honestly, if you ask me, Killer would've made a far quicker job out of Who's Who, straight up performing the combo he used to beat Hawkins.
Killer would make quick work of Hawkins if it wasn't for the fact he used his captain as a lifebar, until he decided to bet on cutting his arm off and see what happens

And Law feat was this:

The hole is so big, that multiple mountains could fit into it!! From Momo perspective and see the smoke who was in previous panel above, looking bigger then Onigashima, looking small compare to the hole.
What a feat, respect for Law to pull out such a insane feat, one of the best in One Piece so far.

Based on Feats for me Law is even better then Kid and Zoro, but since we also have portrayal, I place Kid slighty better, overall the trio are around low top tier.
The Grandmaster disrespect :gonope:

And Law feat was this:

Fucking hell.

i just believe what Zoro said :D
Logic would apply that nobody could injure king if he had his flame on, if Zoro who has high potent attack power, couldnt, which makes king even more impressive, and by that zoro as well. Its a Gimick, Imagine this Zoro Midd diffed somebody like Marco, without his strongest attack. And 1st mates like Marco King Katakuri are no Scrubs, Just imagine how strong Zoro is now, and i dont belive he is done this ARC. He didnt even use, let alone Improve his Ashura. Dont jump the gun Zoro is so strong expecialy after this drug takes effect, Haki blooms in this situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.