Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guys someone here is smoking hard shit right...do you notice the line in the middle of the hole that is a tiny blade, how in this planet you can say that this hole is the size of Onigashima....are people that retarded? How in the world can you say that the rocks next to this hole are big mountains? are they also retarded? look the blade didnt become larger the blade extended to Wano. If you can see the blade base on the hole you can understand that the hole that you see on Wano is slightly bigger than what Yamato is watching.

Gosh people cant even read this manga.:josad: They smell hype and get an overdose :seriously:

Guys someone here is smoking hard shit right...do you notice the line in the middle of the hole that is a tiny blade, how in this planet you can say that this hole is the size of Onigashima....are people that retarded? How in the world can you say that the rocks next to this hole are big mountains? are they also retarded? look the blade didnt become larger the blade extended to Wano. If you can see the blade base on the hole you can understand that the hole that you see on Wano is slightly bigger than what Yamato is watching.

Gosh people cant even read this manga.:josad: They smell hype and get an overdose :seriously:
Those are the same mountains surrounding Onigashima lol

-Odens scar is much thicker and more visible. Kaido was at his limit after Odens attack and resorted to a cheap shot. Even days after he was still in bondages. Kaido is now fighting Luffy and is enjoying the fight just minutes after Zoros scar.
-Kaido himself said that this is the first time in a while that he is fighting seriously against Luffy.
-Queen and King both had a Bounty of over 1.3 billion. Idc about gag character I only care about whats in the story and the stroy portrayed them as close in power.
Oden’s is thicker but Zoro’s longer both are scars. Also Oden scarred a weaker version of Kaido whereas Zoro scarred Yonko Kaido.

Yet hes not doing anything new against Luffy, he also said to Yamato that he wasn’t gonna hold back.

Bounty doesnt equate to strength portrayal and feats do. Portrayal wise Queen was a gag character whereas King was a badass monster. Feats wise King has better everything than Queen.

It is not wrong to see Law better, based on feats before the last chapter I had Zoro=>Law and Kid, it really change based on new informations and feats. So far im really shocked how great Law feats are, dude outperform himself again.

Have in mind that ZKK could happen, the ranking is for now, it really can change, you can see in my previous ranking, I had all trio around same lvl too, with Zoro was leading, now for me Law is kinda leading based on feats, im sorry for Kid and Zoro fans, but as I said this can change.

At this point is not wrong to admit that Law was hella great this fight and his feats are the best one in Onigashima.^^
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.