Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you crying since the spoiler with his attack coming out, try to everything to downplay it, it kinda sad that some people here reach so much copium because a another character did actually a good feat, you literally can´t get it that many users like what Law did, trying to do anything to downplay it.

This is just sad...
Crying nah just saying how fuking tard some of your comment look like, enjoy the W. Dont come with the island bullshit though :suresure:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Based on what did you come to this conclusion?
It is a waste of time because you come up with huge mental gymnastics because Law's feat actually triggers you. I get this is no country feat but denying that this attack, dwarfing multiple mountains and being comparable to Onigashima, is at least island level is pure nonsense. You can't name me a single "mountain/small island" level attack either way. Plus, downgrading the diameter of this hole to 50m - 100m doesn't make your stance better, it's the contrast. Of course I could post several examples of the actual size of these mountains but at what cost? You'll deny it anyway...
Based on the hole above Yamato being small enough to fit into an average room in the castle.
No, that's where you are wrong, it doesnt trigger me, you are simply confusing things.
The only island-sized attacks that we saw are Hakai, the Tsunami as after-effect of two Gura punches, Aokiji freezing the seas back at Long ring Long Island. Those are country sized attacks, nothing else comes even close and certainly not this hole from Law.

There is nothing for me to be triggered about it since Zoro already has a better DC with Hiryu Kaen. The diameter of the Onigashima horn is far bigger than Law's hole so being triggered is not why I am correcting you... Once again, stop claiming it is comparable to Onigashima when it isnt even as big as one room inside Onigashima. Just because you saw some rocks on the ground you instantly think they are same formations of Pica's size that we can see on Onigashima itself... Complete headcanon on your part.

The hole above Yamato's head is at best Ikoku sized and that is not comparable to Onigashima in any shape or form.

Dude you crying since the spoiler with his attack coming out, try to everything to downplay it, it kinda sad that some people here reach so much copium because a another character did actually a good feat, you literally can´t get it that many users like what Law did, trying to do anything to downplay it.

This is just sad...
He is a Zoro fan. What did you expect? Zoro is made to appeal to edgy 19 year old kids.
I'll become the King of Hell. LOL

Crying nah just saying how fuking tard some of your comment look like, enjoy the W. Dont come with the island bullshit though :suresure:
Nothing looks more moron like you, having over 173post how bad Law feat actually is, look your meltdown in this thread, it kinda sad that someone reach so much a copium lvl like you did in this spoiler thread.
Funny it are the same users who crying now, who downplay the feat since the spoiler come out(not all).

he didn't and he stated it here that King didn't lose any blood from his attacks
That was Zoros perception, he was WRONG, he bruised him on his forehead without ADVCOC Zoro, but couldnt defeat him and he knew that, so he despaired. If King truly couldnt be injured with his flame on, he would be the most broken character in the show, forget Haki, because Zoros Haki is stronger. It just means his Lunarian durability ON top of his Ancient Zoan Durability, makes him so strong and durable only, Yonko lvl attacks can hurt him. Which makes Zoro even more Impressive he was able to defeat him, without using his strongest attack. Zoros perception was wrong, he was very durable but NOT invincible. So yes Zoros perception of Kings strenght was Wrong, he gave him more credit than he deserved.

If this is the power of the New Generation, the World Government should begin to shit its pants. Cause their power is almost the same as the old generation, the big difference is that the leading members are D. and are committed to their dreams, to freedom, to friendship and, ultimately, unlike the actual and former Yonko/Great pirates, they're aiming directly at the balance of the world, they're going after them.

In the last century, only Roger and Rocks were so subversive. But now, you got three D.: a man who wants to discover the misteries of this world, a man with the most fearsome power of the oceans, and a man that wants to rule the world.

The moment that Blackbeard will be beaten, that the ultimate opposed to Luffy's throne will be defeated, then they'll find everything in this world, all left in One Piece at, Laugh Tale.
They'll laugh, understand and... react.
All the new generation members, all allies encountered throughout the story, all WG opposers (thanks to Luffy's father's and brother's activity) will gather and move war against the hidden king.

No balance anymore, no more purges, no more censorship, no more slaughters, the situation for the WG will be the worst possible scenario, the worst in 800 years, they will face the new Era itself and I don't know how they're gonna resist to those guys.

I mean, imagine end of story Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jimbe, Yamato and the others, Kidd, Law, the other Novas, all kingdoms, ex-shichibukai, ex-Yonkou members and old legends, what remains of the Revolutionary army, the ancient weapons.

So, great displaying for Kidd and Law here, amazing

Based on the hole above Yamato being small enough to fit into an average room in the castle.
No, that's where you are wrong, it doesnt trigger me, you are simply confusing things.
The only island-sized attacks that we saw are Hakai, the Tsunami as after-effect of two Gura punches, Aokiji freezing the seas back at Long ring Long Island. Those are country sized attacks, nothing else comes even close and certainly not this hole from Law.

There is nothing for me to be triggered about it since Zoro already has a better DC with Hiryu Kaen. The diameter of the Onigashima horn is far bigger than Law's hole so being triggered is not why I am correcting you... Once again, stop claiming it is comparable to Onigashima when it isnt even as big as one room inside Onigashima. Just because you saw some rocks on the ground you instantly think they are same formations of Pica's size that we can see on Onigashima itself... Complete headcanon on your part.

The hole above Yamato's head is at best Ikoku sized and that is not comparable to Onigashima in any shape or form.
The hole above Yamato’s head is not the same hole on Wano. That was accumulative shockwaves at the tip of the sword, and is dwarfing mountain ranges on Wano

I

Indigo

@Sentinel i think you might be measuring the size of the mountains and Onigashima wrong, because you are using that panel where we look from the ground close to the mountains looking up to Onigashima.

In that perspective the mountains are gonna look bigger / same size than Onigashima because you are closer to them.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The hole above Yamato’s head is not the same hole on Wano. That was accumulative shockwaves at the tip of the sword, and is dwarfing mountain ranges on Wano
Rocks arent mountain ranges.
Who says that the hole is bigger down there than it is at Yamato's place?
Headcanon? But of course. Who else...
City wide aoe or small island . What do you think ?
Not even a city block that Luffy did in Dressrosa. People are just fooled by perspective.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
2) Zoro showed AP beyond high tiers maybe as early as Dressrosa, but definitely after Enma.
not really.

ISDS was overhyped hard. It's not a beyond high tier move at all. G4 was at least as powerful. Karyudon was more powerful, imperial archer was likely more powerful, Marco and Kata high end attacks too. etc etc. Sanji beef burst is stronger than DR ISDS by a good marfin too.

ISDS was "just" an high tier move, and a normal/average one.

2) Zoro showed AP beyond high tiers maybe as early as Dressrosa, but definitely after Enma.
Law and Kid also both commented on Zoros endurance after taking Hakai and still being able to move, which, depending on interpretation, suggests they probably could not have done the same.
Also Zoro Ashura , his best attacks, was only enough to make a slight scar on Kaido. It was definitely a good attack but wasn't enough to really hurt a beast like Kaido or Big mom.

Law and Kid with their awakening showed moves stronger than rooftop Ashura. Moves which really hurt deeply a top tier with monstrous durability. And moves who took her down.

Zoro ashura is not something he can really spam while Law and Kid showed multiple techniques with awakening

So offense wise current Law and Kid > Rooftop Zoro.

About endurance : yeah rooftop Zoro was already a monster. The two others weren't bad at all but Zoro stood out the most.

But Soon after Law and Kid showed that they were huge tank. The way kid just tanked BM last attack is crazy. Hera + Prometheus huge lady injured him but barely. And it's likely the last attack of a Yonko.

So now Kid Zoro And Law are more or less at the same spot : insane offense, better than all high tiers, insane endurance better than all high tiers, but except that their others stats are not far apart or are at YC1 level.

Rooftop Zoro lacked the offense to be really above high tiers level. But he was already solid af.

I want to see the same energy when we debate King's Tempura Udon...
What that about? Did I say something about King?
Look I cant give a dam about this fight, cuz is comical at best. I am just stating that people are overhype stuff cuz to me the panel show a different result to what I am reading island level attack.
Hakkai look like Island level attack not what Law did or you putting Hakkai below Law attack?

That was Zoros perception, he was WRONG, he bruised him on his forehead without ADVCOC Zoro, but couldnt defeat him and he knew that, so he despaired. If King truly couldnt be injured with his flame on, he would be the most broken character in the show, forget Haki, because Zoros Haki is stronger. It just means his Lunarian durability ON top of his Ancient Zoan Durability, makes him so strong and durable only, Yonko lvl attacks can hurt him. Which makes Zoro even more Impressive he was able to defeat him, without using his strongest attack. Zoros perception was wrong, he was very durable but NOT invincible. So yes Zoros perception of Kings strenght was Wrong, he gave him more credit than he deserved.
no comment :D

Status
Not open for further replies.